B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #2

34 minutes ago, vortios said:

If I have to answer these questions, the first reflection that comes to mind is that you do not know what has been since the opening of the houses in Barcelona ... and what it meant for RLC to put girls into these houses, and the revolution that it meant, with the economic and public benefit that I also carry.

But as it seems that you and someone else who takes a long time, but still does not want to accept the houses as they are ... I will try to tell you, what I have seen to this day, almost since its opening as single girls' houses. .. that "vacation" was an apostille that came later.

The houses triumphed, not because there were couples with girls, in fact, until the couples disappeared, there was not a public revolution in RLC (another thing is that you like that)

As for the presence of men, no one prevents the presence at this time of his presence (but make no mistake, the fame of these houses, do not have it by the presence of children in them).

In short, I think, and it is not a reproach, but rather a reflection ... if you want to see couples fuck, you have a lot of houses where you can enjoy straight sex ... what you will mostly see in the houses of Barcelona, It will not be that.

This will lead you to not waste your time, seeing something that will not happen, and you will avoid others, read your complaints that the show is not to your liking.

Ich wรผnsche die viel Glรผck bei der Revolution mit oder gegen RLC !
Die Entscheidung wer in die einzelnen Appartements einzieht wird gegebenenfalls auch ohne Dein Zutun von RLC entschieden.

Wie die Nutzung, der den Mรคdchen zugeteilten Rรคumen auszusehen hat, denke ich, wird im Rahmen von Vertrรคgen und des von RLC gesetzten Spielraumes sein.

Sancho Pancho hat auch schon "Windmรผhlen" bekรคmpft.

Gerne kรคmpfe verbissen fรผr "Recht und Ordnung" auf RLC.

So lange du deinen monatlichen Beitrag bezahlst, kannst du dich noch so echauffieren, am lรคngeren Hebel sitzt nun mal der Anbieter , oder verzichte auf das Angebot und du musst dir keine Sorgen um einen zu hohen Blutdruck machen.

I waive the translation by Google.
The meaning of the statement is distorted by the translator.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take it easy, that's life!
Imagine, I just want to enjoy the fun and the mostly beautiful girls here in # B ****!

Doggedness brings no fun and stomach ulcers!

Just now, Fagen said:

Did Mila leave again? Dont see her, unless she is in the bathroom on cam 16, looks like someone could be there.

she's sitting on the bed ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

6 hours ago, Tamme Klaas said:

Ich wรผnsche die viel Glรผck bei der Revolution mit or gegen RLC!
Die Entscheidung wer in die einzelnen Appartements einzieht wird gegebenenfalls auch ohne Dein Zutun von RLC entschieden.

Wie die Nutzung, der den Mรคdchen zugeteilten Rรคumen auszusehen hat, denke ich, wird im Rahmen von Vertrรคgen und des von RLC gesetzten Spielraumes sein.

Sancho Pancho hat auch schon "Windmรผhlen" bekรคmpft.

Gerne kรคmpfe verbissen fรผr "Recht und Ordnung" auf RLC.

Tan lange du deinen monatlichen Beitrag bezahlst, kannst du dich noch so echauffieren, am lรคngeren Hebel sitzt nun mal der Anbieter, oder verzichte auf das Angebot und du musst dir keine Sorgen um einen zu hohen Blutdruck machen.๏ปฟ

Renuncio a la traducciรณn de Google.
El significado de la declaraciรณn estรก distorsionado por el traductor.

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

ยกTranquilรญzate, asรญ es la vida!
Imagรญnate, solo quiero disfrutar de la diversiรณn y la mayorรญa de las chicas hermosas aquรญ en # B ****!

ยกDureza no trae diversiรณn y รบlceras estomacales!

It is curious that those who are newer, when you enter a Barcelona apartment, do not try to inform you what kind of show is in each house, but try to "change" what is there.
But it is curious, that I do not see your comments in so many threads of couples, even of girls in which boys or couples participate.
It is also curious that many spectators complain that the show is more or less poor, but I can not imagine, because they do not comment on what other "supposedly" houses should look for that show ...

Or is it that Chloe does not make good shows? Please, I would not fit in the imagination that they do not see a couple like that, if it is that seeing a couple is what you are looking for, when they have sex ...
Or you do not like Eva's partner ... when they have given, great nights ... not to mention other couples ... that if we talk about Nelly ... or without detracting Leora, who is from the beginning. ..

What makes me think, if all those who say they love seeing girls, have sex with their partners or with boys ... and really want to see those shows, or simply. They hate shows among women.