B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #2

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Do not you see my sarcastic smileys?
There are some in the forum who think the girls do not have BF, but the guys are part of the scheme.

Tonight we got a convincing love act between two who love each other. 

:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Tamme Klaas said:

! Wo steht era von "Der Freund soll einziehen und gemeinsam Leben"?
2. Wo steht es en Stein gemeißelt, dass en # B2 Mädchen nicht mit Männern Spaß haben dürfen?
3. Hombre kann nicht # b1, # b2, # b3, # b4 y wie viele # b`s vergleichen.
Es kommt immer auf den Besatz des Appartement an.
Einfach mal vorstellen, drei Mädchen haben Spaß mit Männern (Gästen) in ihren Zimmern und Betten.

¡Nichts ist beständiger wie der Wechsel!

¡Traducido por Google!
! ¿Dónde está parado algo de "El amigo debería mudarse y vivir juntos"?
2. ¿Dónde está tallado en piedra que en las niñas # B2 no se les permite divertirse con los hombres?
3. No puede comparar # b1, # b2, # b3, # b4 y cuántos # b`s.
Siempre depende de la media del departamento.
Imagínense
Tres chicas se divierten con los hombres (invitados) en sus habitaciones y camas.

¡Nada es más constante que el cambio!

❤️ Por cierto: en # B4 7 -8 las chicas tienen que vivir juntas y ponerse debajo de un sombrero, en # B2 max 4 chicas.
Muchas mujeres entre ellas son como un enjambre de abejas, difíciles de controlar. ❤️

If I have to answer these questions, the first reflection that comes to mind is that you do not know what has been since the opening of the houses in Barcelona ... and what it meant for RLC to put girls into these houses, and the revolution that it meant, with the economic and public benefit that I also carry.

But as it seems that you and someone else who takes a long time, but still does not want to accept the houses as they are ... I will try to tell you, what I have seen to this day, almost since its opening as single girls' houses. .. that "vacation" was an apostille that came later.

The houses triumphed, not because there were couples with girls, in fact, until the couples disappeared, there was not a public revolution in RLC (another thing is that you like that)

As for the presence of men, no one prevents the presence at this time of his presence (but make no mistake, the fame of these houses, do not have it by the presence of children in them).

In short, I think, and it is not a reproach, but rather a reflection ... if you want to see couples fuck, you have a lot of houses where you can enjoy straight sex ... what you will mostly see in the houses of Barcelona, It will not be that.

This will lead you to not waste your time, seeing something that will not happen, and you will avoid others, read your complaints that the show is not to your liking.

• Like 1