B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #2

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Do not you see my sarcastic smileys?
There are some in the forum who think the girls do not have BF, but the guys are part of the scheme.

Tonight we got a convincing love act between two who love each other. 

I already said, all these girls are definitely engaged, but in their countries, these guys who appear and then disappear for ten days, do not convince me at all, but I do not care to be considered a fool, if you all think they are the their boyfriends, I'm happy for you, I do not interject a shit

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vortios said:

It does not make sense that in a girls' house, a couple stayed to live with them ... in B1 ... it was disastrous ...
In B4, as you have seen, it has not been better

The thing is clear ... the mixes have not gone well. Not even when they have put two couples together in the same house.

!. Wo steht was von "Der Freund soll einziehen und gemeinsam Leben" ?
2. Wo steht es in Stein gemeißelt, dass in #B2 Mädchen nicht mit Männern Spaß haben dürfen ?
3. Man kann nicht #b1 , #b2, #b3, #b4 und wie viele #b`s vergleichen.
Es kommt immer auf den Besatz des Appartement an.
Einfach mal vorstellen, drei Mädchen haben Spaß mit Männern (Gästen) in ihren Zimmern und Betten.

Nichts ist beständiger wie der Wechsel !

Translated by Google!
!. Where does something stand from "The friend should move in and live together"?
2. Where is it carved in stone that in # B2 girls are not allowed to have fun with men?
3. You can not compare # b1, # b2, # b3, # b4 and how many # b`s.
It always depends on the stocking of the apartment.
Just imagine
Three girls have fun with men (guests) in their rooms and beds.

Nothing is more constant than the change!

❤️By the way: In # B4 7 -8 girls have to live with each other and be put under one hat, in # B2 max 4 girls.
Many women among themselves are like a swarm of bees, difficult to control.❤️