Kira

Guest Just In

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Hello Foxy nice you are here 😘. But don't you think especially Rosie deserves her name on this place? She has done a lot for this place and she is just perfect for it. So I think she should be rewarded with a place in the project and money of course. 

Hello 😍

Yes, I totally agree with you. But Kira is against. Because she will have to share the money.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Foxy_ said:

Hello 😍

Yes, I totally agree with you. But Kira is against. Because she will have to share the money.

Wow thanks for being so honest, Foxy 😍
That is bad. Poor Rosie. If I would be her I would demand my place and income or leave. Not nice at all from Kira after all Rosie has done for this place. 👎
What does George (the manager) say about it? 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

That is bad. Poor Rosie. If I would be her I would demand my place and income or leave. Not nice at all from Kira after all Rosie has done for this place. 👎

She's a sub, she gets the shaft! 😉

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

For sure! Care to share a lesson learned? You have to know that when most people leave here they never come back. If you did it all over again, what would you done differently? 

I am more of an individual. If you associate yourself with something similar, then just be a model for a webcam. But on the whole, everything that happened there led me to this very day, and that makes me happy. This project opened to me the sides of the people around me. Now I know more and I am grateful to this.

• Like 7

Just now, Foxy_ said:

I am more of an individual. If you associate yourself with something similar, then just be a model for a webcam. But on the whole, everything that happened there led me to this very day, and that makes me happy. This project opened to me the sides of the people around me. Now I know more and I am grateful to this.

Really happy for you that you found the one you want to share your rest of your life with 💖💖

• Like 3

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

he argues with Kira, but I do not know all the details of their conversations. I think that so far to talk about it is meaningless. But you might have noticed that Kira herself stopped doing something for this place and does not deserve what she has now. Everything absolutely makes Rosie

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Foxy_ said:

he argues with Kira, but I do not know all the details of their conversations. I think that so far to talk about it is meaningless. But you might have noticed that Kira herself stopped doing something for this place and does not deserve what she has now. Everything absolutely makes Rosie

Thanks again. 😘

Damn knowing Rosie is there without getting a share of the earnings at all really makes me angry. If you read here girl stand up and demand your share. You are the one who carry this place with a lot of effort. Do not let Kira deceive you. ❣️❣️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Probably she is being paid with a bed and have to work while kira is on control.. Don't think the manager bothers at all since he already had done the test drive on rosie

• Like 2

Just now, Sparkles said:

As expected nothing new  looking to who the house belongs!!

Nice to have you here @Foxy_ 😉 And congratz for your wedding 😉

In fact, George does everything he can for his houses. He is a very good manager. Much after all depends on the tenants themselves. He can not force us to do something by force. This is our own laziness, tiredness and reluctance. To live in such a pace with a constant intimate life is very hard.

Thanke u so much♡

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Foxy_ said:

In fact, George does everything he can for his houses. He is a very good manager. Much after all depends on the tenants themselves. He can not force us to do something by force. This is our own laziness, tiredness and reluctance. To live in such a pace with a constant intimate life is very hard.

Thanke u so much♡

Having an inside information is always better .. but i don't like his houses (neither him since first times at alan&nina) because all seems to be a show to cams and people that are there are to perform under the cams posing the pussy right to the best angle (alan&nina house, polly,ray house (with other factors there), sina&jules house) and as personal opinion i don't think an external manager should get involved sexually with the ones that put money on his table

• Like 2