B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #4

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hell no, I work for a living 😞 figures I would miss that, but I am not about to spend the money for Replay, as well as an Archive when it should be included in the extremely expensive membership price for RLC.

I will just go watch the most beautiful woman ever to grace the RLC screens in Jazzy Juicy JASSSSSSSMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN..... She knows exactly how to seduce and exhibit her tremendous sexuality to the membership and her Rugby Man. As apposed to these want to be non sexual kids they have in B-4. The exception is of course "The Most Magnificent Mila"

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I will just go watch the 2nd most beautiful woman ever to grace the RLC screens

Sorry Thes, I made a slight amendment to your post...For some unknown reason, you obviously forgot my girl Nicole...❤️

• Like 1

This group is prudish.. will have to wait for the rotation to begin again and hope we get some real exhibitionists.. I give this group 1 👎 down. not 1 real exhibitionist. smh.. after 10 hours of work i think i will go to sleep as this night is already down the shitter. 

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hell no, I work for a living 😞 figures I would miss that, but I am not about to spend the money for Replay, as well as an Archive when it should be included in the extremely expensive membership price for RLC.

You ever noticed that most of these girls will perform, or do things like that when it is not Prime Time in the US which is by far their biggest viewership. Talk about getting a real screwing.

POZIDRIV_screwdriver_and_screw.JPG

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

This group is prudish.. will have to wait for the rotation to begin again and hope we get some real exhibitionists.. I give this group 1 👎 down. not 1 real exhibitionist. smh.. after 10 hours of work i think i will go to sleep as this night is already down the shitter. 

What do you want Smoke...Mila bated openly today and Miroslava gave a great sensual bate for her BF in the bathroom...Oh, but they were this afternoon...You should retire. like me, and then you'll see all that stuff..or get replay...😏

• Like 1

Seriously? mila has done that  since she got there.. nothing new to watch 🙂 Miro did the same bate as the other day.. nothing different and she was sitting in the same spot.... but those 2 are not the only ones in the apartment as i mentioned many times before...this girls just have no creativity and just do the same shit everyday...another dinner upstairs in lingerie/panties.. what are they celebrating?  another succesful day for absolutely nada!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What do you want Smoke...Mila bated openly today and Miroslava gave a great sensual bate for her BF in the bathroom...Oh, but they were this afternoon...You should retire. like me, and then you'll see all that stuff..or get replay...😏

RLC has missed the boat with their replay service. Their competitor continues take market share because they provide the best services by far to their customers, Like 10000's of archived videos and FREE replay with your membership for less than RLC charges for a subscription. POOR business decisions are slowly causing RLC to lose in the online voyeur's games they created.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

RLC has missed the boat with their replay service. Their competitor continues take market share because they provide the best services by far to their customers, Like 10000's of archived videos and FREE replay with your membership for less than RLC charges for a subscription. POOR business decisions are slowly causing RLC to lose in the online voyeur's games they created.

I agree Thes, but RLC can't go back now, sadly...I don't know what VH charge, but if RLC had a package of full sub plus Replay for $50, I'd be more than happy...I pay $75 now!

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree Thes, but RLC can't go back now, sadly...I don't know what VH charge, but if RLC had a package of full sub plus Replay for $50, I'd be more than happy...I pay $75 now!

I pay $34.95 for VHTV for all the service's and great support, any issues they jump on it and get them fixed. I receive an e-mail within 30 minutes of sending one with any issues, and they give you ways to fix it. If received an email almost 24 hours after their service was freezing and causing all the problems for the viewers it would be a miracle. It is like night and day, and yes it is a little different, but how does a new upstart site that has been around less then two years kick the shit of site that has been around for 6+ years? (SERVICE) Not to mention they have 31 apartments including an English speaking apartment. Here we have another of teasing and the BS that RLC is so proud of and famous for, where VHTV always has something going on night and day no matter where you live. I pay less for both sites than RLC charges for a membership and replay. No matter where you live it is all about value and bang for your buck.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

Seriously? mila has done that  since she got there.. nothing new to watch 🙂 Miro did the same bate as the other day.. nothing different and she was sitting in the same spot.... but those 2 are not the only ones in the apartment as i mentioned many times before...this girls just have no creativity and just do the same shit everyday...another dinner upstairs in lingerie/panties.. what are they celebrating?  another succesful day for absolutely nada!

There is only so many ways a girl can bate 🙂

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I pay $34.95 for VHTV for all the service's and great support, any issues they jump on it and get them fixed. I receive an e-mail within 30 minutes of sending one with any issues, and they give you ways to fix it. If received an email almost 24 hours after their service was freezing and causing all the problems for the viewers it would be a miracle. It is like night and day, and yes it is a little different, but how does a new upstart site that has been around less then two years kick the shit of site that has been around for 6+ years? (SERVICE) Not to mention they have 31 apartments including an English speaking apartment. Here we have another of teasing and the BS that RLC is so proud of and famous for, where VHTV always has something going on night and day no matter where you live. I pay less for both sites than RLC charges for a membership and replay. No matter where you live it is all about value and bang for your buck.

Thanks for the info Thes...