B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #4

Before they pushed the Queen out, she made sure and cater to all of the membership, including the US population that carries the load on RLC, that is why they came up with the idea of replay, another way to profit off of the voyeur's in the US. Like right now it is 7:30 Central time US, and all the girls are already in bed, they have completely missed out on a huge majority of those who watch RLC , LOLA knew this, Nora knew this and so did Ilona, Irma and Anna and of course Magical Momentous Monica, Sofie and Nicole. Now they have nobody at the rains of RLC and it is going down the path of starvation because of the leadership.

I see that Elly "the vice grip girl" is hiding out in the downstairs bathroom again doing her thing, it has almost become nightly now. well she has now finished her thing and gets dressed to go to bed, how many girls do you know that in the middle of summer get dressed to go to bed. LOL Miss Vice Grip does every night.

9 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Which one is Mila?

Mila is the blonde girl that is sleeping by herself in the 3rd floor bedroom, the other blonde girl is referred to as the vice grip girl and sleeps with Legs Loraine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I pay $34.95 for VHTV for all the service's and great support, any issues they jump on it and get them fixed. I receive an e-mail within 30 minutes of sending one with any issues, and they give you ways to fix it. If received an email almost 24 hours after their service was freezing and causing all the problems for the viewers it would be a miracle. It is like night and day, and yes it is a little different, but how does a new upstart site that has been around less then two years kick the shit of site that has been around for 6+ years? (SERVICE) Not to mention they have 31 apartments including an English speaking apartment. Here we have another of teasing and the BS that RLC is so proud of and famous for, where VHTV always has something going on night and day no matter where you live. I pay less for both sites than RLC charges for a membership and replay. No matter where you live it is all about value and bang for your buck.

I'll be damned lol, I didn't know they had an English speaking apartment.  When did they do that Thes?  Is it a lesbian apartment?

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'll be damned lol, I didn't know they had an English speaking apartment.  When did they do that Thes?  Is it a lesbian apartment?

No and it hasn't yet lived up to expectations, but they promise it will.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess it figures it would have to be a damn couples apartment.  I would have joined if it was a lesbian apartment!

Keep me posted Thes if they ever do get an English speaking lesbian apartment.  Please and thank you!!

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I pay $34.95 for VHTV for all the service's and great support, any issues they jump on it and get them fixed. I receive an e-mail within 30 minutes of sending one with any issues, and they give you ways to fix it. If received an email almost 24 hours after their service was freezing and causing all the problems for the viewers it would be a miracle. It is like night and day, and yes it is a little different, but how does a new upstart site that has been around less then two years kick the shit of site that has been around for 6+ years? (SERVICE) Not to mention they have 31 apartments including an English speaking apartment. Here we have another of teasing and the BS that RLC is so proud of and famous for, where VHTV always has something going on night and day no matter where you live. I pay less for both sites than RLC charges for a membership and replay. No matter where you live it is all about value and bang for your buck.

VHTV is this mostly russian speaking apartments  ?

44 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I see that Elly "the vice grip girl" is hiding out in the downstairs bathroom again doing her thing, it has almost become nightly now. well she has now finished her thing and gets dressed to go to bed, how many girls do you know that in the middle of summer get dressed to go to bed. LOL Miss Vice Grip does every night.

Hiding out ? What was she doing?