B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #4

This will be another extremely boring ight id the only ones drinking the punch the made are Mary and Bridget. I keep hoping the Elly "the vice grip girl" and Lovely Legs Loraine will loosen up, but I hope almost given hope for that to happen. I wished just one of these girls would go play with the "MOST MAGNIFICENT MILA " just one night please girls, just one night before she leaves us. Screw the Charades and let play another round of BERR PONG, at least them everyone was drinking the punch. 😈🤤

15 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

how to ruin one evening ...
instead of going barefoot with heels, dildos and serious lesbian show, we have a gathering of followers of Baden Powell

do you mean Juliette Gordon Low ??? 😊

Megan has completely not lived up the anticipation or expectations, I realize now that without Madam Lola, Megan is just plain lost in her cam shows and the BF that she is talking to hours and hours every day. Miroslava , well the jury is still out, as she has so much promise, but she won't do anything on her own without the lead of Megan, and poor Megan as I said is just a lost cause this time around. We have seen this many time before with returning vets of RLC.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Megan has completely not lived up the anticipation or expectations, I realize now that without Madam Lola, Megan is just plain lost in her cam shows and the BF that she is talking to hours and hours every day. Miroslava , well the jury is still out, as she has so much promise, but she won't do anything on her own without the lead of Megan, and poor Megan as I said is just a lost cause this time around. We have seen this many time before with returning vets of RLC.

Did you see Miro this afternoon bating in the bathroom for her BF!...I loved it...and Megan was nowhere to be seen...❤️

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Did you see Miro this afternoon bating in the bathroom for her BF!...I loved it...and Megan was nowhere to be seen...❤️

i was going to say something about Thes post, but you just said it for me---

• Like 2

Hell no, I work for a living 😞 figures I would miss that, but I am not about to spend the money for Replay, as well as an Archive when it should be included in the extremely expensive membership price for RLC.

• Like 2