B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #4

26 minutes ago, happyone said:

Freezing here also--All of RLC cams-and some do not load

Freezing would not be so bad if there was a good shot of pussy the cam was stuck on 😏

Ok, if there were hot pussy on the camera, think the camera would be so hot that she would forget about freezing.🤔 :huh: 😂

• To bad Megan did so much to her face,she starting to look just like Belle,really don't understand,this girls were pretty and with absoluty beautiful faces and now they look more and more like joker😣.

1 hour ago, DMcKenzie said:

It looks like it's only a problem in North America.

its been like that forever on here but yet the people in north America have to pay the same as people that have no problems,does that sound fair to anyone I don't think so anyways 

• Like 1

How many people have contacted RLC support about the cams not loading and all of the freezing going on? Is this everywhere or just here in the US ? I contacted them over an hour ago, and do you think they would be kind enough to respond ? HELL NO. really fucking sad if you ask me, and the poorest support in the business, just one more reason to cancel your membership to RLC and join VHTV for 1/2 the money. Included is archives of 1000's and 1000's of vids and pics, and of course free replay service included in your membership. It is no wonder RLC is slowly falling off the face of the earth.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

How many people have contacted RLC support about the cams not loading and all of the freezing going on? Is this everywhere or just here in the US ? I contacted them over an hour ago, and do you think they would be kind enough to respond ? HELL NO. really fucking sad if you ask me, and the poorest support in the business, just one more reason to cancel your membership to RLC and join VHTV for 1/2 the money. Included is archives of 1000's and 1000's of vids and pics, and of course free replay service included in your membership. It is no wonder RLC is slowly falling off the face of the earth.

Got to admit that the lack of response is frustrating, as is the freezing, slow loading, non loading, jerking of the cams and not being able to use all the tools we paid for

example-4 screens at one time. 

• Like 1