B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #4

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sure we've discussed this before...Of course they have!...But I'm not gonna go over old ground again 😕

Some are on their phones more than others though, and Megan must be up there with the best...Monica, Nicole and Karol were often on their phone but I think you'd agree, they entertained us big style as well...❤️

Megan is a complete failure this time, she has more interest in making sure her BF gets to choke his chicken nightly, while we get leftover crumbs.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sure we've discussed this before...Of course they have!...But I'm not gonna go over old ground again 😕

Some are on their phones more than others though, and Megan must be up there with the best...Monica, Nicole and Karol were often on their phone but I think you'd agree, they entertained us big style as well...❤️

Again they have not much else to do, its all been done before, watch tv? Eat? Sure they could put on a fake show like the girls in Mary's room but we seen that so many times.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Again they have not much else to do, its all been done before, watch tv? Eat? Sure they could put on a fake show like the girls in Mary's room but we seen that so many times.

Well, dare I risk being shot with shit, but they could go visit 1 of the best cities in Europe, IMO...Looking at an empty apt is only slightly worse than watching girls on their phone 24/7...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Bridget? Why that? She is one of the girls doing something.

Doing What > stopping it from going very far cause she is scared, and always making sure to keep her Chasity Belt on. You were not here the first time Megan was here, she was much more fun to watch last time. She is completely here at the wrong time being so tied down with a BF, she is in the wrong Barcelona Apartment , they have one for couple you know.