B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #4

Megan was far more interested in watching the BF choke his chicken on the phone, and was the only reason she led her BFF on like she did, to turn his ass on. She never had any intention finishing what she started, I say that maybe 2nd tenure is not going very well, matter of fact it is going very poorly, as she spends almost all her free time facetiming with the BF, and I am a Megan fan. Just one more reason to let my RLC subscription lapse after so many years. Honestly if I was her BFF, I would be rather pissed off for being used.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, meran said:

He is going to stay on phone until she gets to sleep and ruin the evening for RLC 

You're having a laugh aren't you!..It was very enjoyable watching the girls in the bath for 6 hrs, but it was just a show...they were never gonna take it to the bedroom because they are smitten with their BF's...and they're ate shit faced on wine...

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Megan was far more interested in watching the BF choke his chicken on the phone, and was the only reason she led her BFF on like she did, to turn his ass on. She never had any intention finishing what she started, I say that maybe 2nd tenure is not going very well, matter of fact it is going very poorly, as she spends almost all her free time facetiming with the BF, and I am a Megan fan. Just one more reason to let my RLC subscription lapse after so many years. Honestly if I was her BFF, I would be rather pissed off for being used.

I am really surprised Megan hasn't went to the bathroom yet to give him his nightly show before she goes to bed, out of 4.5 hours they spent having fun, Megan was facetiming with BF about 3 or more hours of that time span. I hope in the morning her BFF realizes just how used she was by her so called friend.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're having a laugh aren't you!..It was very enjoyable watching the girls in the bath for 6 hrs, but it was just a show...they were never gonna take it to the bedroom because they are smitten with their BF's...and they're ate shit faced on wine...

nothing new mate