R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread July/August 2018 #2

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

The viewers were very lucky then, because after washing she went to her room did a little tease dance and a quick little bottomless tease for us on the bed before lights out 😏 sarcasm

Well, it is not like she is a listed tenant, is it?

• Like 1

Seriously though, Emily, you need to stop exploit RLC viewers like this, either you ACTUALLY move in, and start using this apartment as your actual home, or YOU MOVE THE HELL OUT OF THERE!

👎

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

01:00 Emily home, holding her dress up above her waist, having a big load of fresh cum on her buttock.

Wtf?  She walked in the front door holding her dress up near her waist and her panties showing. She then went right to the bathroom to wash the cum off her ass. It was clearly just put there a minute ago,  Did she just fuck a neighbor in the hallway?  

17 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Wtf?  She walked in the front door holding her dress up near her waist and her panties showing. She then went right to the bathroom to wash the cum off her ass. It was clearly just put there a minute ago,  Did she just fuck a neighbor in the hallway?  

and she made sure the veiwers saw it.she should just leave.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

Seriously though, Emily, you need to stop exploit RLC viewers like this, either you ACTUALLY move in, and start using this apartment as your actual home, or YOU MOVE THE HELL OUT OF THERE!

👎

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/27_7?ts=1534197577&from=share    cum in Emily's ass

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/27_8?ts=1534197612&from=share   Emily mock RLC and subscribers  

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_32?ts=1534147305&from=share   Chiara's gift 2 U (if ur good, u already seen that,but we never know- Chiara, the trembling chignon)... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_9?ts=1534197139&from=share    Kbonus...

You should rather congratulate Emily, who is frank and shows us explicitly what all RLC R1 R2 tenants do all the time,they fuck outside the apartment, and sometimes,very very close(smoking room) to the apartment like Emily this time
Like me, you know, girls just show us, what they want to show us,nothing more,nothing less
It's BS as H says, the real BS, it's in R1 / R2(It's worse than B2 or B4, because we're stuck with the same girls,for a very very long period,for Kamila for example) and also,its BS too in others apartements for majority of the guests(except guests who want integrated an RLC apt)
Angie, Samantha, Emily, Kamila, Kristy, Kaley,i repeated to you, do what they want, when they want, and they do it out of the apartment, but also in the apartment thanks to the device RLC, room without camera, without sound, multi blind spots, multi balconies / loggias without cameras + exteriors apartement premises marked smokers but that serve a lot of other things, as is the case in R2, R1, but also in many other recent apartments in RLC (anabel / yulia / rooftop for B2)
Just a little game, how many times Kamila has fucked in R1, and for Kaley its peanuts, for Kristy, it's a little better, but for girls their age, I think, if they told you the actual numbers of sex, it would hurt your head, or something else.
For R2, it's much simpler Angie, Samantha, Emily, it's less than the fingers of one hand, knowing that Em = 0 fuck 0 bate  + bonus(finally i m ok with you Edward...) Em,big openly mocks RLC and subscribers
I think I've told you already Edward, but if you subscribe to RLC for sex, you've got it all wrong, and I think you'll continue to be frustrated, and not just by Emily's attitude
But I heard that Chiara gave you a present, so that Emily's affront is just a bad dream for you

• Upvote 1

In case nobody knows how to count, to fuck you have to be at least two 
And it's not because girls live in apartments with cameras, that necessarily the people with whom they can be want to live on the internet or simply to be seen
I find it unfortunate that we only notice that for Emily while all day yesterday she was naked, dancing in sexy mode or showing her pretty body to the cameras, which is really pleasant in passing

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In case nobody knows how to count, to fuck you have to be at least two 
And it's not because girls live in apartments with cameras, that necessarily the people with whom they can be want to live on the internet or simply to be seen
I find it unfortunate that we only notice that for Emily while all day yesterday she was naked, dancing in sexy mode or showing her pretty body to the cameras, which is really pleasant in passing

she did not have to show the evidence of what she did it was mockery.