Juliet & Pablo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not rubbing it in his face. They're in the bedroom behind a closed door. Would maybe be a different story if they fucked on the couch in the living room.

To be fair to her she stopped so not to, but would be better if she can't resist these guys to not have Calvin there with her.

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

To be fair to her she stopped so not to, but would be better if she can't resist these guys to not have Calvin there with her.

On this point at least I can see where you're coming from. But on the flip side, if Calvin is going to get upset when she fucks someone, maybe he shouldn't agree to go. But then, on the flip side to THAT, maybe it says something that Ruby waited until he left to go try to fuck Pablo. There are so many different ways to see this I guess. For me personally, I don't see it a big deal.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Huh? She should stop what she's doing because she's not tied down to him? Doesn't make any sense.

Sorry i edited later after read because didn't make much sense 😁.. it's my problem of start writing and then change the way because don't know how to put it right in english and then do bullshit 😁
See if makes more sense now after edit