Juliet & Pablo

Best friends does not equal boyfriend so again, nothing wrong is happening. Just because Calvin is getting jealous doesn't mean she's doing anything wrong. Calvin might just have to leave if he has a problem with anything. I'd bet Ruby wouldn't have a problem if he wanted to fuck another girl there.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Best friends does not equal boyfriend so again, nothing wrong is happening. Just because Calvin is getting jealous doesn't mean she's doing anything wrong. Calvin might just have to leave if he has a problem with anything. I'd bet Ruby wouldn't have a problem if he wanted to fuck another girl there.

The problem with that is Ruby and Calvin traveled 45 min together to get there. Not so simple for him to just leave.

Just now, britmatt1 said:

The problem with that is Ruby and Calvin traveled 45 min together to get there. Not so simple for him to just leave.

It doesn't matter how long it took...he should take his ass home. Let her do what ever she likes.. She's slapping him around in front of the other guys..

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

As much as Ruby thinks its ok to continue like this, its not, Calvin clearly wants much more than she is willing to give him. Its not fair on him

So because he wants more, she should just do what he says? She doesn't owe him anything. And like I said, if he really is going to have a problem then it would be best not to be around her. That to me sounds like his only options: either accept it or not be around her if it's too painful.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

So because he wants more, she should just do what he says? She doesn't owe him anything. And like I said, if he really is going to have a problem then it would be best not to be around her. That to me sounds like his only options: either accept it or not be around her if it's too painful.

Thats what i mean, cant see it continuing because its going to be too painful for him

• Like 1