Juliet & Pablo

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

I remember now, i was rather tired at the time, it was a bit of a blur this morning. Yeah the doorbell rang and Pablo was trying to convince Ruby to continue but she stopped in the end. Would have been fun to watch but i still go by what i say Ruby can do better than him, i don't like his manner when with his mates seeming to brag about it etc. He acts like i prick. just my opinion.

😉 Agree with you

• Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems Zack have to use his prime residents(at least in actuality),Ruby and Calvin to boost views for this house,Zero Its mostly games and games and Juliet it's pretty but only active from time to time(Altought she was great in Ruby place),can't imagine this nice,big,luxury house much more time open with so little activity.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems Zack have to use his prime residents(at least in actuality),Ruby and Calvin to boost views for this house,Zero Its mostly games and games and Juliet it's pretty but only active from time to time(Altought she was great in Ruby place),can't imagine this nice,big,luxury house much more time open with so little activity.

I think Ruby and Juliet sharing the place would be better, but then i like the closeness and smaller place for Ruby with nice close cams

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

I think Ruby and Juliet sharing the place would be better, but then i like the closeness and smaller place for Ruby with nice close cams

I liked to see Ruby with Juliet also,and absolutely agree that Ruby smaller place it's nicier to watch,cams are closer to action.From what we seen when Juliet were with Ruby and Calvin she can be fun,but were with Zero and all his games not much.Maybe Zack will see the same...

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I liked to see Ruby with Juliet also,and absolutely agree that Ruby smaller place it's nicier to watch,cams are closer to action.From what we seen when Juliet were with Ruby and Calvin she can be fun,but were with Zero and all his games not much.Maybe Zack will see the same...

Absolutely, Juliet is wasted with this group, they really don't justify been there, Juliet would shine with the right people.

12 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Absolutely, Juliet is wasted with this group, they really don't justify been there, Juliet would shine with the right people.

Totaly,and that night with Ruby and Calvin really showed that.In were or she plays games with Zero or wait till end of month for big orgy night.

14 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Agree.. but for them not juliet&pablo house or ruby house is cool... minimum should need to have two bedrooms 

If I was zack(the manager)I would do this..Zero and his buddies are really weak residents,but Juliet have some potential.This house seems expensive as hell,I would close this place,find an cheaper house,an little bigger than Ruby one and put there Ruby,Calvin and Juliet,the ideal would be an relative small place but with two bedrooms.The new FIFA game it's out this month..that means if Zero it's playing half a day soon with new game will be day and night lol.

Just now, ze81 said:

If I was zack(the manager)I would do this..Zero and his buddies are really weak residents,but Juliet have some potential.This house seems expensive as hell,I would close this place,find an cheaper house,an little bigger than Ruby one and put there Ruby,Calvin and Juliet,the ideal would be an relative small place but with two bedrooms.The new FIFA game it's out this month..that means if Zero it's playing half a day soon with new game will be day and night lol.

Juliet has the stamina of a nymphomanic and she can suck and fuck the life out of others. She just needs the right time and right place. She is a superstar.

• Upvote 1