Juliet & Pablo

1 minute ago, nack said:

Juliet has the stamina of a nymphomanic and she can suck and fuck the life out of others. She just needs the right time and right place. She is a superstar.

Couldn't agree more,she have a lot of potential,she it's being wasted in were.Ps...she also have an fantastic ass,that's good also hehe.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, nack said:

Sometimes I wonder if I can have the superpowers to watch VH 25 hours a day, go to work, spend time with family and post here every second. I wish I had ..I really do ..Someone out there is gifted.

Some people who have worked all their lives, enjoy a well-deserved retirement, and so can do exactly what you say
Do you have a tooth against that kind of person Nack? Or do you not like people who can work while keeping an eye on VH? poor Jabbath 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

The problem with Ruby's apartment is it's so small there's no room to throw parties.

I personally prefer smaller apartments, since it forces to have a closer camera view and it is easier to track the participants.

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Some people who have worked all their lives, enjoy a well-deserved retirement, and so can do exactly what you say
Do you have a tooth against that kind of person Nack? Or do you not like people who can work while keeping an eye on VH? poor Jabbath 😂

@jabbath1987 there goes the IQ of moos.

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm retired

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

he wasn't talking about you or jabbath.

I know it, I'm not stupid, except that by wanting to target a person, or a class of person, it is aimed at members of this forum, which is not tolerable, I do not know what that means for my IQ but I know what that means of his