Juliet & Pablo

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well, here neighbors declared war to these participants. In the ex-Misty apartment - we'll see. I will bet for 2-3 weeks and the same problems, with such parties.

They are really noisy - much noisier than Misty, and at Roberta level.

Such parties - it necessary to spend in cottage or houses (as summer camp 2017). And there are more opportunities. But winter is coming. And again - I doubt that they will earn for rent cottage at such parties. When people dance, drink, watch TV/play in PS4 in 9 of 10 cases.

But for this model - that is, every day party. The apartment bot good:

- angry neighbours

- not enough space. In J&P now only - Bath = fuck zone. Kitchen and LR - usually have a lot of people. Bedroom is also practically not used.

- opportunities for fun and parties with no limits

I even don't know how many houses stay open such long time with all that noise they are always doing.. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Would be nice if she did but kind of needs a seperate bedroom at least

Agree,Ruby place it's just to small for three persons to live there,maybe if Calvin only sleep there from time to tim,but that would be unfair to him.i feel sooner or later Manager will give Ruby an better place.

30 minutes ago, groomy said:

To Monica and Dan (ex-Misty). Rotation apts (M&D in J&P - J&P in M&D). Because the neighbors - declared Crusade against Juliet and Pablo (or rather nightly parties).

Dam had no ideia,thanks for the info.But would be nice to see Juliet more times in Ruby place.

Just now, ze81 said:

Agree,Ruby place it's just to small for three persons to live there,maybe if Calvin only sleep there from time to tim,but that would be unfair to him.i feel sooner or later Manager will give Ruby an better place.

for me that would only work if it had the cozy closeness of Ruby's apartment and not the large distance you feel away from it all at this place. I think Ruby likes her little cozy place too

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Really sucks for Pablo to have to spend his birthday packing and moving.

Well it's in part their fault.. Dan start to bring his stuff to this house yesterday in the afternoon.. They could have done the same and today they would get more free time to the party.. But if already have problems with neighbors don't know what type of sound party will be 

Too bad Juliet will no longer have shower in the jacuzzi but in that "awful" bathroom

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

for me that would only work if it had the cozy closeness of Ruby's apartment and not the large distance you feel away from it all at this place. I think Ruby likes her little cozy place too

Agree.. and we can't forget the rent price... For  sure a house like that is cheaper then a bigger house with more rooms/divisions

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Really sucks for Pablo to have to spend his birthday packing and moving.

Yeah its a bit crappy but they have kind of made the situation so now have to deal with it, not sure if we will get a wild party tonight in this place, just a gathering of friends maybe.

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Too bad Juliet will no longer have shower in the jacuzzi but in that "awful" bathroom

I'm actually more let down by the fact that such a nice place is going to be wasted on a boring couple like Monica and Dan. On the positive side, it will be nice to see Juliet having sex on the nice close up cam in the bedroom.

• Like 1