Juliet & Pablo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ze81 said:

Juliet paking fast,Just an crazy tought..could she be moving to Ruby place!?Probraby not ecause the place it's small,but who knows right.

To Monica and Dan (ex-Misty). Rotation apts (M&D in J&P - J&P in M&D). Because the neighbors - declared Crusade against Juliet and Pablo (or rather nightly parties).

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

To Monica and Dan (ex-Misty). Rotation apts (M&D in J&P - J&P in M&D). Because the neighbors - declared Crusade against Juliet and Pablo (or rather nightly parties).

Didn't Lisa also get troubles with neighbours?? or was on an old house of her ??? 

And that explain why the massage table arrived yesterday there

Guest maitre197
14 minutes ago, groomy said:

Poor tihing. It must be VIII Crusade. So many reserves!

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Didn't Lisa also get troubles with neighbours?? or was on an old house of her ??? 

No, it was in Lisa's first apt.

There's another thing. The second Lisa's apt (old Misty) is still on Lisa's name. So if something happens there (noise, not paying the rent). Lisa will be responsible for that. I hope there's is an arrangement with Anna and Alex.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

No, it was in Lisa's first apt.

There's another thing. The second Lisa's apt (old Misty) is still on Lisa's name. So if something happens there (noise, not paying the rent). Lisa will be responsible for that. I hope there's is an arrangement with Anna and Alex.

I guess that's "safe" there.. even if not by Anna&Alex should be by Zack. But indeed would be better to have a new contract, unless Lisa is having some profit with it 

23 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well, here neighbors declared war to these participants. In the ex-Misty apartment - we'll see. I will bet for 2-3 weeks and the same problems, with such parties.

They are really noisy - much noisier than Misty, and at Roberta level.

Such parties - it necessary to spend in cottage or houses (as summer camp 2017). And there are more opportunities. But winter is coming. And again - I doubt that they will earn for rent cottage at such parties. When people dance, drink, watch TV/play in PS4 in 9 of 10 cases.

But for this model - that is, every day party. The apartment not good:

- angry neighbours

- not enough space. In J&P now only - Bath = fuck zone. Kitchen and LR - usually have a lot of people. Bedroom is also practically not used.

- opportunities for fun and parties with no limits

11466.jpg

100011.jpg