Juliet & Pablo

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not so inclined to believe that anything that happens here is arranged by anyone in such a strategic business manner.

I am inclined to believe that it was arranged and not at all spontaneous.. Not that it  matters but,  think they are planned and twitter feeds are a pretty good indication , but most of all it's just good business... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Because she likes him? I mean just because we don't like him doesn't mean that she's not going to like him either.

Ruby obviously had unfinished business and wanted to return to Pablo. She does take on board what we say and a few said she should return there without Calvin. Well she did just that. 

10 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I am inclined to believe that it was arranged and not at all spontaneous.. Not that it  matters but,  think they are planned and twitter feeds are a pretty good indication , but most of all it's just good business... 

Ruby is already there and they decide to take the twitter pic. So not so pre planned as just a way of gaining viewers. If Ruby stays the night it could be entertaining. 

5 minutes ago, pahman said:

Calvin is drinking alcohol alone at home. So i believe he doesn't feel good.

Why not invite him and have a foursome. I don't see a happy ending to this situation with Calvin.

Hard to imagine juliet and pablo naked and sharing the same room .. even the possibility of touching 

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

Calvin is drinking alcohol alone at home. So i believe he doesn't feel good.

Why not invite him and have a foursome. I don't see a happy ending to this situation with Calvin.

He clearly has feelings for her but knows the score. Still won't stop him feeling it tho knowing she is out with other guys. 

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ruby obviously had unfinished business and wanted to return to Pablo. She does take on board what we say and a few said she should return there without Calvin. Well she did just that. 

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ruby is already there and they decide to take the twitter pic. So not so pre planned as just a way of gaining viewers. If Ruby stays the night it could be entertaining. 

They took the pic later but everything was planned. 

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

That in no way discredits what I said and you will also note that I said "I believe" . Not challenging what anyone else believes. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

They took the pic later but everything was planned. 

Speculation only...

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Hard to imagine juliet and pablo naked and sharing the same room .. even the possibility of touching 

They were both naked sharing the same room when they had the foursome in the bathroom, the first night Pablo fucked Ruby at the party. Juliet even at one point made the guy she was having sex with look over at Pablo fucking Ruby.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Speculation only...

They were both naked sharing the same room when they had the foursome in the bathroom, the first night Pablo fucked Ruby at the party. Juliet even at one point made the guy she was having sex with look over at Pablo fucking Ruby.

So you think that when Ruby came here they didn't plan to fuck?

BTW Ruby and Pablo entered the apt together. when she came here.