Juliet & Pablo

8 minutes ago, pahman said:

So you think that when Ruby came here they didn't plan to fuck?

BTW Ruby and Pablo entered the apt together. when she came here.

Pablo may have picked her up. As we know it's a long way. Calvin was out since 9 is this morning. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, pahman said:

So you think that when Ruby came here they didn't plan to fuck?

I'm not saying they didn't plan to fuck. Obviously Ruby has been wanting Pablo for a while now. I'm saying it wasn't orchestrated by Zack or any other manager that they meet up to fuck.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Depends on the apartment and the people. I don't think that applies to everyone. If you want to believe that, you go right on ahead.

I said most of these situations. Your first language is english. You should understand that.

1 minute ago, pahman said:

I said most of these situations. Your first language is english. You should understand that.

You say most of these situations but then you're quick to claim that THIS situation was planned, as if you knew that it was. Be more consistent with your opinion if you want people to understand you. And I'm not responding anymore to this.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

You say most of these situations but then you're quick to claim that THIS situation was planned, as if you knew that it was. Be more consistent with your opinion if you want people to understand you. And I'm not responding anymore to this.

well, i guess before Ruby came here today, she already knew she would be here, that she would have sex with Pablo. I guess she talked about it with Pablo before.