9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

All houses have managers .. and managers could have many houses (some have 7-8 houses)... and then inside some case of managesr there are "sub-managers" that could have more or less responsibilities depending probably on their share.. and only tafter that then came the tenants . For example the house that is now with chris&dana already had 3 other couples there .. all "arranged" by stas&clara.. My guess is that the contract of the apartment is under their names and they have to get people to go there... and stas&clara are under alex&lina

It's not updated (thinking in doing it in till weekend) but if you check here  you get an idea  

Actually that is from public knowledge... only Ary&George, Marla&Hector, Gia&Anthony and Mary&Tony (that are offline these days) are their own managers and answers directly to VH

there seems to be some sort of city-based structuring. Tim handed over the flag to Stas. This has a "+" advantage for Stas. Maybe it's Tim, who is now totally interested in it.
is one of those most difficult structures in the science of management. this structure applies to non-institutional or semi-institutional enterprises. auditing is troublesome. It is a system based on personal success, not institutional based. companies make city-based representation applications to reduce transportation costs. If you think that every tenant candidate went to the headquarters of the company to interview. this is not preferred in low-income countries such as ukraine.
the individual self-sacrifice of the representative or the principal is required. If the city manager is doing this as an additional job, he either risks losing his or her own business or fails to do it. I do not really know what Stas does, but things that require a calculator are usually tiresome. I know this from myself.
I hope they will succeed.

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

That cat Musya really seems to totally know what's going on in certain situations. 

Musya seems to be demanding more play by the guest. The guest prefers games on more computers.
Dogs have ownership, cats have staff.

• Like 1

I'd prefer Tom to the current guest. At least Tom's great jokes were better than this cold boy.
it's a very boring Saturday ...

I think that this guest was sentenced to "patience" from the court and is currently punished by lying in bed with Clara 🙂

14 minutes ago, baturus said:

Is there anything between the guest man and Clara?

Sometimes the guest guy touches Clara's legs and ass. I didn't see anything else. We'll see if someone shares it. They're finally going to break my oath.

I don't think anything's going to happen. But I don't understand this compromise Clara gave to that man. Because that guy seems like they're not a very friendly friend of theirs. I understand Tom, but I don't understand that