il y a 14 minutes, alt0na_O7 a dit :

In my opinion, I think every house has a soul. A house witnessed the cries of pleasure of the people living in it, and witnessed the tears of pain. To me, the moment of moving from one house sometimes means too much emotion. The day after the move, that house always resembles a finished battlefield. You read a few lines of "voyeur" From a grumpy old man.

I miss them. Hopefully they still have a Twitter account and a mobile phone...

Even is you change for a better place, you always leave something of your life behind, there is always something nostalgic in  this for some time. You hopefully get over this once you've settled in your new place. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Their apartment has now gone from the listings? Have they left?

No, because Vhtv did not announce that. Tonight or tomorrow, I expect them to be re-active in another house

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Their apartment has now gone from the listings? Have they left?

And it's funny that Em&Sia that are also in relocation (don't deserve that mention on the "offline" message) and still are there listed on bottom

11 minutes ago, bruno anais said:

and who has news of jeff and violet ....... will they come back 

no  😞

Dam..cams are really  bad positioned,I am not an Clara fan(but think she delivers a lot)but i can see her fans not liking the change Regard last place,that one have great bedroom views of sofa/bed zone,maybe later they will had another cam in livingroom.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dam..cams are really  bad positioned,I am not an Clara fan(but think she delivers a lot)but i can see her fans not liking the change Regard last place,that one have great bedroom views of sofa/bed zone,maybe later they will had another cam in livingroom.

I would like to ask you to share a sample from all cameras. accordingly, I will decide whether or not to become a member again.
I miss them.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I would like to ask you to share a sample from all cameras. accordingly, I will decide whether or not to become a member again.
I miss them.

Sorry i never posted pics of houses,but bet another kind cc user that post pics will upload them soon(Hopefull).Again sorry altona.But even tough the cams in livingroom aren't great positioned the ones in bedroom are just fine and at least in bedroom she still can do all those close ups moments.But lets hope some user uploads pics,that way you could check better.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sorry i never posted pics of houses,but bet another kind cc user that post pics will upload them soon(Hopefull).Again sorry altona.But even tough the cams in livingroom aren't great positioned the ones in bedroom are just fine and at least in bedroom she still can do all those close ups moments.But lets hope some user uploads pics,that way you could check better.

no problem. I'm not sorry, you don't worry too  🙂

thx @medeo

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1