On 11/20/2018 at 9:23 PM, At7 said:

Have you seen those super expensive “real dolls” on those old HBO “real sex” episodes where they look so real and at a few thousand bucks a pop or whatever it was when I last saw it on tv, I think they are supposed to be pretty realistic feeling. 

On 11/20/2018 at 9:33 PM, Amy3 said:

No way do they feel rea. They feel like dildo rubber and they smell too. It's gross and nasty. I can't believe anyone would ever buy one much less visit one in a brothel. Yuck! 🤮

22 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yuck! Those real dolls are really creepy looking to me

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Solo being the important word! I'm sure if he found a Male real doll in the closet, next time I went to use it would be bobbitized! A doll like that would be such a bore, no foreplay, i cant even have the pleasure of getting it rock hard, it's not gonna jump like Guy if i sneak a finger in its ass. No heavy breathing, no groaning, no sitting on its face, no wrapping me up in its arms, and no cum! What fun is any of that!!

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Let's see, a Plascoat PPA 571 dick, or one made of flesh and warm blood, with a man attached to it,? I'll have to think this one over, duh! 

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

You mean those pesky extras like having to give someone some pleasure, other than themselves? And maybe God forbid an orgasm!? None of that with a real doll

Guys, At7 mentioned that she'd seen these real looking dolls. I just
offered some information and pictures to show how realistic looking 
they could actually be. It wasn't a directive to run right out and buy one.
It wasn't even a suggestion that you might want one. Of course, real is
ideal -- well, except to Zack and Blonde, maybe, and guys like them. It
was just to show how lifelike sex dolls have become.

• Like 2