Lexy & Pete Part #3

9 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

image.thumb.png.435e5d1d0f688115667c6d023d3ab20d.png

Let's just remember that the sacred ground here is of Peter and Lexy.
The miracle couple from A & A management.
If there is any chance that this will change course, they are the ones indicated to that.
👆

Lexy and Pete always steer the party where it needs to be. Those two are amazing hosts and put fun above all else. They are extremely good at reading the mood and knowing where it can go. Thats one of the reasons I like them so much, they won't force something if the other people aren't into it and will just be down to have a lot of fun hanging out. The seem to honestly enjoy the company of others and would rather have good times than awkward conflict.

Bree's a good example. Lexy and Pete tried many times while she was there to escalate it up a bit. But never to the point of pushing it. Bree always backed off so Lexy never tried to go further with it. Several times Pete even stayed up until the sun rose listening to Bree get a load off her chest and comforted her the best he could.

• Like 1

Maybe wrong topic

message for viewers ( members , no members subscribers no-subscribers  )

For a while we found the radiant, sensual Misty of old, laughing and dancing despite the annoying snuffbox that Kyle is.
Poor Misty love has made her completely deaf and blind, what will she become, how long will she stay blind, wish she does not get pregnant, she already has enough worries.
Kyle will change, let me laugh a bastard imbued with himself does not change, quite the opposite especially if it is "milk soup" and brutal
Let's hope that Misty will come back soon and find the happiness she deserves.
Do not make the same mistake with Anastasia by dropping her as we did with Misty. Who from you sent a message of encouragement to Anastasia (CC Anastasiya member account),She need help moral and material
Voyeur maybe but do not forget to be human and altruistic. A
ccept my apologies to be boring