Lexy & Pete Part #3

23 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I think if people wanted to see Candy & Dean they would still have a place...🙂

They are just staying until they found an appartement for them. It is nice Lexy & Pete help them💖. Staying in a hotel would have been really expensive for them 

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i would love to see more of candy & dean but obviously they would only be guests as they were with a & a.  their sex isn't the problem. it's everything else that they have trouble with.

We all have our preferences . You're absolutely correct  but it's all that" everything else" that i have a problem with.

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

We all have our preferences . You're absolutely correct  but it's all that" everything else" that i have a problem with.

that's why they are great guests. just like your grandchildren are great because you can say goodbye at the end of the day & not have to put up with the other stuff.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

that's why they are great guests. just like your grandchildren are great because you can say goodbye at the end of the day & not have to put up with the other stuff.

Agree. That's what I think for a long time. Dean is ideal as a guest: fun, expressive and sex.
"the right person in the right place"!

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic