Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

so kann man leben nachts Computer spielen dann lange schlafen warten auf's essen und wieder Computer spielen das macht er jetzt so lange bis er für immer die augen zu macht

so was gäbe es in Deutschland nicht da müssen die Männer für ihr Geld hart arbeiten und da sind und waren wir stolz drauf.

Something that is more likely than not a true statement that has been made here on numerous occasions previously is that nearly all who have been return visitors of the residence cams of the residence usually referred to in this thread, have been doing so because of the woman of the residence and not much else including the male resident. So, it is likely that there will be quite a large lot of disappointed visitors, and most likely a lot of who are subscribers who will now be and become quite disinterested in visiting the cams of the residence enough to proceed in cancelling subscriptions now that things have changed and reverted back to a way they used to be there with someone always being around the apartment again that nearly no visitor of the residence cams are interested in. I for one, now realize a choice made some while back, was not an unwise one to make.

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Something that is more likely than not a true statement that has been made here on numerous occasions previously is that nearly all who have been return visitors of the residence cams of the residence usually referred to in this thread, have been doing so because of the woman of the residence and not much else including the male resident. So, it is likely that there will be quite a large lot of disappointed visitors, and most likely a lot of who are subscribers who will now be and become quite disinterested in visiting the cams of the residence enough to proceed in cancelling subscriptions now that things have changed and reverted back to a way they used to be there with someone always being around the apartment again that nearly no visitor of the residence cams are interested in. I for one, now realize a choice made some while back, was not an unwise one to make.

Like most people who favour Leora, I am to an extent disappointed that she is not now as free as we have been used to seeing her, and that unfortunately the presence of Paul tends to cast a cloud over proceedings, but to be fair, the apartment is called " Leora and Paul " and not merely " Leora ", added to that is the fact that the project is said to be " real life " and in real life shit sometimes happens, as in this case.

Perhaps it might be better for some people if Paul got more involved in giving her pleasure , perhaps he is intimidated by the cameras and finds it difficult to " perform " whilst being scrutinized by thousands of bias people who are possibly judging him by the size of their erections, or the fact that he may be blocking the view of the heavenly body we all worship....I'm not so sure that all of us could perform any better than him, apart maybe from indulging in more pre and post intercourse caresses with the lady in question.

When he was unemployed in the past, she always found a way of satisfying us and herself thereby ensuring that even in those days they were constantly voted the top attraction ......and once this " honeymoon " period of being together 24/7 has run its course things will I'm sure improve from our perspective.

If he is indeed unemployed again perhaps it will be short term, they have been used to good money and a comfortable lifestyle for two years now, it's difficult to revert and I would expect him to be having interviews soon.

Have patience Nicholas , she has never let us down before and will find a way of satisfying everyone's needs.....I'm sure. 👍🙂 

• Upvote 1