Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

21 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Hate  is destructive, let it go, and get on with your life man...When all is said and done he is the one who sleeps with, fucks with, and lives with the woman that most people would like to do the same to, but can't....I believe your hate is motivated by envy....All the more reason to let it go..you can't change what is, and she seems to love him, we may not be able to appreciate the reasoning behind her choice, but that's not our business. Would I like to live with Paul...Nah!!...Would Paul like to live with me.... NO FUCKING WAY!! 🤣 

Jimbo, just leave it how it is, you cannot convince him leaving Paul alone.
I tried several times and I'm also German, but he is clearly convinced of his hate against Paul.
After my opinion, he is extremely jealous on Paul and he shows it with hate.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, klohn5 said:

I tried several times and I'm also German, but he is clearly convinced of his hate against Paul.

Good advice klohn, I will heed it and will cease trying with him, yet it still puzzles me how someone can torture themselves through loathing of another person......sad. 😀

3 hours ago, klohn5 said:

Lol to be fair I think all of us are at least a little jealous of Paul. Leora is a total smokeshow and I'd give my left nut just for one night with her. Having said all that, I really don't have a problem with Paul. He needs to work on his intimacy game for sure. But he seems fairly ok overall.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Lol to be fair I think all of us are at least a little jealous of Paul. Leora is a total smokeshow and I'd give my left nut just for one night with her. Having said all that, I really don't have a problem with Paul. He needs to work on his intimacy game for sure. But he seems fairly ok overall.

Of course you are right Joker. Everyone is a little jealous of Paul, abolutely no doubts. But all of us can be jealous with a little respect and humanity, and european didn't get it until now, he is always rude and disrespectfull against Paul

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've stated on more than once that if he continued to lay-out from and miss more and more time from employment, that eventually it could cost him employment. Perhaps it has now come to pass.

In all fairness Nicholas, nobody apart from Paul and Leora know whether he has indeed lost his job, or if there is more happening than any of us are aware of....Even if he has, I think it unfair to say the guy was lazy, but I suppose everything is open to individual interpretation....more so when most people on this forum think that Leora belongs to them, and that the man she chooses to spend her life with is nothing more than an interloper.......Paul must laugh his bollocks off......😂

• Like 2