Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

29 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm kind of sad, I'm missing Leora's play times. Really hoping Paul can find some work soon.

He will only find work if he looks for it mate, I think personally this is the future.

I would pose a question to the forum, based on observation and not meant to be deliberately critical, I would be interested in other people's views on the following.

It is no secret that the lovely lady has put on some weight, and although to my eyes she still looks fantastic, I wonder if there is a correlation between Paul working and the increased affluence it brought, and the change in her body.

looking at recordings and pictures from 2016, prior to Paul starting work, she was possibly 10-14 pounds lighter, did excercises a couple of times a week, occasionally went to ballet and had an extremely firm and taut body and seemed generally fitter than now.

Once he started working she got into a different routine, much of which was off enormous benefit to us, but the sudden affluence allowed her to spoil herself and change her eating habits somewhat.....Yes, she will cook a meal a couple of times a week, and much of the remainder she seems to fill her face with processed meats, crisps ( potato chips ) and plenty of chocolate bars. 

Watching her yesterday when they came home, she took a few slices of processed meat and biscuits, then two chocolate bars, and immediately she woke and got up today she had another two chocolate bars.....sadly for her, if she is not careful, she will wake up one morning and realise what has happened to that once enviable body.......Although she still looks good, she is beginning to go soft in places and for her own vanity needs to start a disciplined fitness regime, otherwise I visualize a very unhappy girl in the not too distant future, which would be an enormous pity because she is still only young.

As said, this is prompted as a result of observation, and not intended to be vicious or over critical, If Paul took more notice he could advise her, which she would possibly act on .....but sadly he won't .

I would ask you to respond to this in the spirit in which it has been written. Non confrontational, and honest. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I would pose a question to the forum, based on observation and not meant to be deliberately critical, I would be interested in other people's views on the following.

It is no secret that the lovely lady has put on some weight, and although to my eyes she still looks fantastic, I wonder if there is a correlation between Paul working and the increased affluence it brought, and the change in her body.

looking at recordings and pictures from 2016, prior to Paul starting work, she was possibly 10-14 pounds lighter, did excercises a couple of times a week, occasionally went to ballet and had an extremely firm and taut body and seemed generally fitter than now.

Once he started working she got into a different routine, much of which was off enormous benefit to us, but the sudden affluence allowed her to spoil herself and change her eating habits somewhat.....Yes, she will cook a meal a couple of times a week, and much of the remainder she seems to fill her face with processed meats, crisps ( potato chips ) and plenty of chocolate bars. 

Watching her yesterday when they came home, she took a few slices of processed meat and biscuits, then two chocolate bars, and immediately she woke and got up today she had another two chocolate bars.....sadly for her, if she is not careful, she will wake up one morning and realise what has happened to that once enviable body.......Although she still looks good, she is beginning to go soft in places and for her own vanity needs to start a disciplined fitness regime, otherwise I visualize a very unhappy girl in the not too distant future, which would be an enormous pity because she is still only young.

As said, this is prompted as a result of observation, and not intended to be vicious or over critical, If Paul took more notice he could advise her, which she would possibly act on .....but sadly he won't .

I would ask you to respond to this in the spirit in which it has been written. Non confrontational, and honest. 

I agree she's put on a few pounds fortunately in all the right places, but the diet may soon be forced on her because of the loss of his wage.

The number of job vacancies exceed the number of unemployed by 1.5 and the maximum Russian unemployment benefit is 4900rb £54.96 or $71, a month, I should think that's considerably less than he was earning, and to qualify for benefit you have to regularly prove you are actively looking for work

This takes us back to is he really interested in work, I would think the answer to that is no

• Like 1