Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

28 minutes ago, scutus said:

Hmmmm !!  If I remember correctly.  Curiosity and  Kitty Kats  is not a favorable combination. Especially for the Kitty Kat.😉

Now how did I know the slug would slither out from under his rock. So predictable, and talking riddles again. 🙂

4 hours ago, scutus said:

Hmmmm !!  If I remember correctly.  Curiosity and  Kitty Kats  is not a favorable combination. Especially for the Kitty Kat.😉

Having read your remark again I think perhaps I may have been wrong, and possibly you were being genuinely humorous with regard to the Kitty's demise......in which case I appologise. Naturally if it was sarcasm and not humor then my previous remark stands. 🙂

1 hour ago, european said:

And what about the lazy loser without the goddess, he would be a nothing he would not deserve a penny. I hate such people who only other exploit he should be ashamed.

It's very easy and convenient to call him a lazy loser, but none of us know the circumstances of his being at home at the moment, he could be on extended holiday, sick or perhaps his working week has been reduced for some reason, maybe his employment has been terminated.....only they know the reason. He has worked no more and no less than the majority of people over the last two years, so its grossly unfair to label him lazy....time will tell if he's unemployed. 

I imagine that the majority of RLC viewers are pissed about seeing him home more than usual, as he doesn't enhance the viewing of this apartment, but its worth remembering it's real life and shit happens....it's happened before and no doubt will happen again, you have to learn to suck it up......Life's too short. 😁

• Like 3