B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Mila's Plane is arriving to take her home.

1817506.gif

think that the girl in the back of the plane is Adri .. Do not bother yourself Admin.. !! It's just one circle, and they'll come back again  to  RLC base ..  A Rule of RLC is recycling..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Dear Miss Mila,

I am not a subscriber to RLC anymore and it certainly has nothing to do with you.  There were many times that I wanted to subscribe again because of your beautiful presence.  However, I made myself a promise to never subscribe again until I have read where RLC has made HUGE STRIDES in all areas of their business.  It was 17 months ago that I quit subscribing to them and so far there has been little to no changes in that department.  I want to say that I am lucky enough to have seen a few video clips of you and it was a pleasure to my eyes.  I wish you safe travels and a very happy life.  I know that you pleased many people with your stay in the big house and you will be missed by all, including me because I liked reading about what you were up to.  May you have peace, prosperity, and health in your life!

Safe travels beautiful girl!!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Dear Miss Mila,

I am not a subscriber to RLC anymore and it certainly has nothing to do with you.  There were many times that I wanted to subscribe again because of your beautiful presence.  However, I made myself a promise to never subscribe again until I have read where RLC has made HUGE STRIDES in all areas of their business.  It was 17 months ago that I quit subscribing to them and so far there has been little to no changes in that department.  I want to say that I am lucky enough to have seen a few video clips of you and it was a pleasure to my eyes.  I wish you safe travels and a very happy life.  I know that you pleased many people with your stay in the big house and you will be missed by all, including me because I liked reading about what you were up to.  May you have peace, prosperity, and health in your life!

Safe travels beautiful girl!!

Wow you're sentimental this Morning, I like this new side of you.

• Like 1