B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

33 minutes ago, sigfried said:

i'm surprised she could still walk straight after having that monster dong in her last night for 60 minutes and at least 50 minutes tonight.

After she came and he came on her she fell out of the bed and he had to help her up again...  Her legs wen't all jelly...

With Megan’s local stud having left I suppose that will leave the door open for the next one to arrive as an alleged bf/shag buddy for one of the others. Miro, Elly or Mary, I wonder? I’ll give Megan her dues though; she can handle a lot of cock for a small bodied lass although all her humping got a bit boring after a while ; the antics of Mary and Elly were much more pleasing for me 🤪

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

With Megan’s local stud having left I suppose that will leave the door open for the next one to arrive as an alleged bf/shag buddy for one of the others. Miro, Elly or Mary, I wonder? I’ll give Megan her dues though; she can handle a lot of cock for a small bodied lass although all her humping got a bit boring after a while ; the antics of Mary and Elly were much more pleasing for me 🤪

Why not Chiara?  😉