B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

4 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

That's pretty rude,,i think he was a benefit to this place for a change,,i enjoyed watching last night,a little life in this apt., and about last night,,that was as spontaneous as it gets,he wasn't even drinking,a few small sips from the shot glasses,but that's it,and Mary doesn't need alcohol to get wild,and if it weren't for him fucking Megan in front of Mary and Elly,that would never have happened between the two girls,and they were not drunk either. And the other night,i enjoyed watching Megan beg for him to cum all over her face and chest,,really hottt!!! I understand this forum by now,,no one will ever be totally happy watching, but you do not need to be rude,sometimes that is a sign of jealousy.

Jealousy, yes and I would say even for some, a bit of bitterness (I will not give any clue this time...:biggrin:), but that's part of the game, and I'm looking forward to count on him and some others like kase via CC,for make RLC even more fun than it was last night
Aside
Special txx 2 Mary(crazy child girl)&Elly 4 me its not Rocco the star of last night

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Jealousy, yes and I would say even for some, a bit of bitterness (I will not give any clue this time...:biggrin:), but that's part of the game, and I'm looking forward to count on him and some others like kase via CC,for make RLC even more fun than it was last night
Aside
Special txx 2 Mary(crazy child girl)&Elly 4 me its not Rocco the star of last night

For me it was Megan who was the star of the night,,she got things going with them by getting him to take his pants off and started sucking him,that's what got the other 2 crazy girls even crazier,lol. As for the jealousy,the guys hating on Rocco only wish THEY could be in his place instead, i know i did..🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Per me è stata Megan a essere la star della notte, ha fatto andare le cose con lui facendogli togliere i pantaloni e ha iniziato a succhiarlo, ecco cosa ha reso le altre 2 ragazze pazze ancora più folli, lol. Per quanto riguarda la gelosia, i ragazzi che odiano Rocco sperano che possano essere al suo posto, so che l'ho fatto .. 🤣

probably you, don't watch good. are Elly has start at party

7 minutes ago, Mauri said:

probably you, don't watch good. are Elly has start at party

14 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

For me it was Megan who was the star of the night,,she got things going with them by getting him to take his pants off and started sucking him,that's what got the other 2 crazy girls even crazier,lol. As for the jealousy,the guys hating on Rocco only wish THEY could be in his place instead, i know i did..🤣

1 agree with Mauri, it was Elly who triggered everything.
But 4 my part I only retain the last part of your post, the ONE with self-criticism, here's what I like to read, just ONE word
B R A V O
Life is much better when you have this philosophy...