B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

17 minutes ago, kase said:

sono sorprendenti di ciò che l'alcol e le droghe possono fare con le ragazze ora dobbiamo avere un sacco di lesbiche dalle ragazze quando salta l'amico? a megan è andato 

no. it all started from Elly, and they were not drunk, only Briget and Chiara were drunk, but they went to sleep

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fagen said:

Not everything in this house is planned, sometimes things just happen like tonight, plus they had a lot to drink shots etc. - Chiara and Bridget throwed up. I dont think Elly would have done this if she hadnt had anything to drink.

LOL you keep thinking that Fagen.  I guess we will just have to agree to disagree!!

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you keep thinking that Fagen.  I guess we will just have to agree to disagree!!

It was a set up orgie, just like there are a handfull of at VHTV every weekend! But I watched Chiara and bridget stumbling in and out of bed, trying not to puke, and at the same time trying to walk straight, LOL, that is more reallife to me, but then everyone know I am wierd!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well how long she been in the house now? And how much has she done up till yesterday? Not much, and then suddenly last night she goes all out in a foursome, like I said if she had nothing to drink she wouldnt have done this, that im pretty sure of.

Schöner Abend, besonders die Intensität von Ely.

Schaut man zurück auf den Tag wo der Freund von Megan in #B4 eingetroffen ist.

Da sieht und merkt man, dass der Freund von Megan für Ely kein Unbekannter ist.

Das es zu einer Orgie von Megen und Freund mit Mary und Ely gekommen ist war nicht abzusehen, aber sehr schön.

Ich meine aber:

Megan wollte gegebenenfalls in der Zeit des Besuches einen "Dreier mit Ely" .

Es war gestern deutlich zu sehen, das Megan der Initiator dieses schönen Spieles gewesen ist, sie hat Ely animiert mitzumachen.

Mary war die letzte, die sich mitreißen lassen hat, ihre Geilheit konnte sie nicht mehr bremsen.

Klar ist auch, das der Alkohol seinen Teil beigetragen hat.

Das war keine Show, das war Real Life ! Schade, wir werden so etwas wahrscheinlich hier nicht wiedersehen.

So, nun könnt ihr den Shitstorm beginnen lassen. Meine Sicht

• Like 1