B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August 2018 #2 / September

as always we do not understand the politics of RLC, I'm not very nice Amina, but at least I tried to animate these apartments, but they do go away and keep this group of corpses

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jc1861791 said:

amina left with bags,and all the girls.never fully understood the purpose of your stay.i have always been a fan of yours.good luck,and take care..........jc1861791.

I believe there was a purpose to her stay and she never intended to get a bedroom at B2 or B4.  I believe she was brought to Barcelona by RLC for some work for RLC outside the apartment.  Hell, she might even live in Barcelona for all I know.  At any rate, her showing up was very strange!

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

as always we do not understand the politics of RLC, I'm not very nice Amina, but at least I tried to animate these apartments, but they do go away and keep this group of corpses

As long as RLC continues to let these girls go out night after night, you will always have corpses.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Can't really give them curfew lol

LOL you are kidding right?  I'm not saying they need a curfew, which by the way,  RLC could give them a curfew if they wanted to as their employer.  The girls of B2 & B4 spend more quality time outside for their own agenda then they ever do inside for the people that are paying for their stay.  I can promise you Fagen that one day you will get tired of it as well.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you are kidding right?  I'm not saying they need a curfew, which by the way,  RLC could give them a curfew if they wanted to as their employer.  The girls of B2 & B4 spend more quality time outside for their own agenda then they ever do inside for the people that are paying for their stay.  I can promise you Fagen that one day you will get tired of it as well.

Well I would go out a lot also if it was me, not much to do at home there. I know they could give them a curfew but dont think many girls would sign up then if they had to stay home all the time.
But then again RLC is more than just B2 and B4. It is what it is 🙂

52 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Well I would go out a lot also if it was me, not much to do at home there. I know they could give them a curfew but dont think many girls would sign up then if they had to stay home all the time.
But then again RLC is more than just B2 and B4. It is what it is 🙂

wow,looks like a really nasty rash on alexa's right leg.