75678.jpg

75679.jpg

Monica&Dan

75680.jpg

75681.jpg

75682.jpg

75683.jpg

3 hours ago, pahman said:

I would be surprised if Selma and some of the other girls that are coming for Pablo are coming for free. I don't have any problem with that of course. 

Blonde - likes clubs. Selma and girl with guy - he invited from the club. Couple shy by cameras - so only fuck in dark bathroom. Selma is not shy - but she chose Zack, not Blonde then.

17901.jpg

17903.jpg

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

as i said yesterday selma could be the next misty (old classic version). she's already up to 3 & doesn't even have an apt!

She surprised me. Zack and Blonde her level. But that Dan friend - not really. It happened. And it was hot, interesting and nice:heart:.

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

as i said yesterday selma could be the next misty (old classic version). she's already up to 3 & doesn't even have an apt!

Well, Misty had much mad debut in Anna&Alex apt (fun. For all year in VH - she never again used anal plug in sex). But again. Selma very hot. And if she realizes this - she can easily become new Misty.

75670.jpg

75672.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

One is dan.. the other is the "friend" that never get laid at monica&dan and easily get laid 3-4 times with selma at since she "entered" .. and now arrived the guy that had blue balls at zack&blonde.. 

Damn I did not recognize Dan with lights on 😉