Scarlet & Garry

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The problems are growing there like a snowball falling from a big hill.. And this was the result of the last days there with a lot of conflicts

The snow falls quite often in many apartments. There always seems to be a blizzard going on.

• Like 1

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, britmatt1 said:

I can't watch it.

Sorry,was like this..she for some reason got insane..and then she gone to kitchen zone and grabed an knife and tried to hurt him..but she couldn't do much because(thank god)he grabed her harms for some time,more or less till she she (apparently accidentally )cut him in harm.Hard to know what would had happen if he didn't grabed her harms.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Best cocaine song ever written, well except maybe Eric Clapton, but I like this one better. 

It's really sad to watch this four(five with the brother)they just seem lost and soulless.Dru&& are an horrible thing.Two pretty,young girls But already looking so lost😔.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

surely if no apartment shown no timeline is either eh?

Strange,to me still apears,maybe because i was watching it before it went offline.House it's out of list but still seing the stream in archive.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Strange,to me still apears,maybe because i was watching it before it went offline.House it's out of list but still seing the stream in archive.

just logged on here so thats why i can't see it then i expect