Scarlet & Garry

Both girls totaly look in dependence for the dudes,as long as they supply them sugar This two girls(and others that apear)will do everything they want,should be some explanation for viewers(Altought we know the reason)on why an cam was vanished...

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

whitney is in trouble... Ben has no respect for her at all. And she's in love.  That isn't how you treat someone. Scarlett enjoyed it but Whitney didn't.😒

Sadly she it's "tied" to him,if he says her to have an orgy with five,six dudes she will do it..as long as she gets her reward...

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

15:07 - 17:23 missing from timeline? technical problems or are these guys just complete idiots? did anyone see what happened?

The tec guy was there when I looked(around 14,15h00)and seem to be doing something in tv or something,so probraby went offline because of that.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The tec guy was there when I looked(around 14,15h00)and seem to be doing something in tv or something,so probraby went offline because of that.

thanks for the info. if there is 1 thing that is really irritating it is the tenants being so stupid as to do things that will get them in trouble in front of thousands of people & thus ruining the fun for us! we don't yey know how good or bad this apt can be but i'm sure that none of us wants it to vanish before it even gets started!

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

thanks for the info. if there is 1 thing that is really irritating it is the tenants being so stupid as to do things that will get them in trouble in front of thousands of people & thus ruining the fun for us! we don't yey know how good or bad this apt can be but i'm sure that none of us wants it to vanish before it even gets started!

Anytime.In this case they were "clean"😉,was indeed some tec work.