Scarlet & Garry

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

When Rockhead beat up Ana, VHTV tool down the apt, but if you clicked on the preview thumbnail it would let you back into the cams. It was actually pretty neat cause I'm sure they thought they were offline. Rock was pouting like a baby begging forgiveness in English. A few days later he hatched a plot to streal the cams and was properly sqaushed by VHTV as well as Ana. It was classic voyeur entertainment with the exception of poor Ana getting punched in the face.

ahah the crew entering in the old house to take the cams.. good memories 😁😁

• Like 1

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, mib82 said:

VH is going to be only a place where most of tenants are violent, where drugs are used from them and where most of the places are boring. But who cares. Sex is the only important thing isn’t it? 😡

It seems to be the bottom line

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can anybody give me a short summary what happened? What I read so far Scarlet attacked Gary with a knife ? WTF?

Scarlet was angry and arguing for some time, soon after Garry brought flowers to her .... she turned her face and did not even receive the flowers ....
Soon after that he was in the kitchen where Scarlet was trying to make up or argue something .... at that moment Scarlet was cooking and the knife was near her .... she took the knife and went up to him ..... lucky that he was able to hold his arm .... avoiding the worst

Sorry, google translate

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Karrui said:

Scarlet was angry and arguing for some time, soon after Garry brought flowers to her .... she turned her face and did not even receive the flowers ....
Soon after that he was in the kitchen where Scarlet was trying to make up or argue something .... at that moment Scarlet was cooking and the knife was near her .... she took the knife and went up to him ..... lucky that he was able to hold his arm .... avoiding the worst

Sorry, google translate

Thank You for the information 

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

We prefer the term, non-member! Either way, grettings to you my fellow sponger! 🤣😂🤣 People like you make this place worthwhile! ❤️

Or, free member, depending. I'm surprised, but quite pleased to hear
you eschew the term freeloader. Always hated that word. 😊