Scarlet & Garry

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes really a cutie. But I'd say she is wrong here 

I don't think she is wrong here because i don't expect that everybody feel comfortable being naked broadcasting worldwide.. it's way more interesting then houses that only sells sex sex sex even on quick fuck visits on "guests" for 5 minutes 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I don't think she is wrong here because i don't expect that everybody feel comfortable being naked broadcasting worldwide.. it's way more interesting then houses that only sells sex sex sex even on quick fuck visits on "guests" for 5 minutes 

Sorry I meant she is wrong for exactly that purpose. As a guest not. I hope she has fun. But kinda funny every girl visiting there has to shower first. Like some kind of decontamination 😁

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry I meant she is wrong for exactly that purpose. As a guest not. I hope she has fun. But kinda funny every girl visiting there has to shower first. Like some kind of decontamination 😁

She already visited other times.. for some reasons this house seems like a "dormitory" for some random girls that appear there and then disappear.. maybe a "airbnb house" or "couchsurfing" LOOOOOL 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She already visited other times.. for some reasons this house seems like a "dormitory" for some random girls that appear there and then disappear.. maybe a "airbnb house" or "couchsurfing" LOOOOOL 

Or Gary is in the plumbers business and knows all the girls with not working showers 🤣🤣