B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4

who knows what the RLC strategists are preparing for you, it seems to me that Shaila has not unpacked the suitcase and surely if Bridget's friend is like her, you will have big orgies in Mary's room, one thing is certain, that the great strategists must move fast, because the ship is really sinking

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

who knows what the RLC strategists are preparing for you, it seems to me that Shaila has not unpacked the suitcase and surely if Bridget's friend is like her, you will have big orgies in Mary's room, one thing is certain, that the great strategists must move fast, because the ship is really sinking

Quite agree Sergio and I’ve been thinking (dangerous lol) since Shaila has not unpacked yet and she is pals with Ksusha that either Alexa and/or Aria will leave soon so she will transfer to b2. I thought the new blonde was Amina at first but no. Whoever she is she has a nice body and you’re right if she’s anything like M&B then mucky times could well be imminent 🤪

Die "Arbeit" von Miro ist in sich stimmig , sie hat Substanz , Leidenschaft und Ausdauer. 
Es ist eine gewissen "Befriedigung" bei ihr festzustellen.
Ganz das Gegenteil zu Megan Arbeit.
Sie ist wie eine Maschine , kalt und ohne Emotionen.
Beide eher im Haus zu ersetzen und mit wirklichen "Urlaubern" zu besetzen.

Well just finished reading the posts from the last couple days, and I have determined that The Preachers Daughter, and her new friend Sinless Shaila, what a wonderful pair these two make and challenge the most worthless and boring girls ever title on RLC. I would throw in the roommate of the Sinless Shaila, Disastrous Dina, you now know that these girls are all Grads from Kamilla's college of tent building, hiding, and do nothing on camera ever. I heard that the friend of Bridget was really cute and had awesome body, just like RLC to let the good prospects go, and keep the second rate bunch that graduated from Kamilla's college of snubbing their noses at the voyeur's. 

The ship is sinking faster every day, soon just bubbles left.

See the source image

• Upvote 1