Molly & Jeff

15 hours ago, britmatt1 said:

But then we watch the whole choking fascination during sex a lot of the residences have. I've witnessed multiple girls who didn't like it at all, but because it's done during sex, nobody says a thing. Seems to me this was a part of their sex life together, we may never know. But we need stop with the putting anyone down for not liking their way of sex and getting upset about it enough to question and report it. That's their right and moral thing to do. We all don't like the same things. And to sum it up...isn't this the exact thing they (tenants) want as that it's kept everyone interested enough to a post about it a gazillion times? 😉

Its strange isnt it, if youre f'ng someone in the ass and choking her she obviously must love it. But if youre arguing and you choke her, somehow she doesnt like that and its abuse. And i know some peopke hate this subject so i wont say another thing about it because its all been said on this topic.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

On vacation. But always watching my friends ❤️How are you my dear ooopel? 

oh,vacation!! for you, it's strange, definitely something weird happened on this planet when i were
absented,kidding with you Romeo!!have fun, and just enjoy as much as you can ,since of now i miss
you, ooopel is a very fine my dear friend J.a.b.b.a.t.h..:heart:.

still the same person which make my heart beats♥️ heard from a f a r,

it's neighing of your heart♥️ which hearing on always from  the s t a r s...♥️

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Im doing good, thx for asking! Still weak at times from when i was sick. Im getting okd, i probably need to start eating better and getting more exercise. Sounds horrible since i like eating whatever, and im a lazy ass!

oh, dearly,hope you getting a fully health, since of now, my heart will stay wishing on a best wishes to you,as you know, you are so dearly on my heart.. no more eat fast food you girl !! lazy ass need massage !! ::) ♥️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Austria 👍

Such a beautiful country! We watch a show about people buying homes abroad and they shot a few in Austria. Ive got to ski in the Alps while i still can, looks so awesome!  Let me know what your doing there for fun, have a great trip!

11 minutes ago, ooopel said:

oh, dearly,hope you getting a fully health, since of now, my heart will stay wishing on a best wishes to you,as you know, you are so dearly on my heart.. no more eat fast food you girl !! lazy ass need massage !! ::) ♥️

Now now now! No fast food!!? I need a burger now and then, mostly now! Five Guys, Red Robin and Wendys are my faves. Any diet Im on must include this, and of course pizza. Doesnt sound like a very good diet i must admit

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Now now now! No fast food!!? I need a burger now and then, mostly now! Five Guys, Red Robin and Wendys are my faves. Any diet Im on must include this, and of course pizza. Doesnt sound like a very good diet i must admit

oh if i a want to be more fatness , i would love to follow of these habits of eats,

burger and pizza make the guy's run away with no hint no cry,

no sorry for miserable if they are try..!!::)::)

• Like 1