Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

Il y a 1 heure, Sparkles a dit :

It's "weird" watching they (in general) eating that..  

In  countries  near the sea  is normal to found a lot of kinds of dry fish  The  inhabitants use that also like a chewing candy   and you don't need a fridge  to store that food.  You can find also dry fish in African countries ( the fishes are hanged on the beach and the sun dries the lines of fishes  the small for us is very strong )

sorry for that comment, but it's not so weird  to see some people eat that kind of fish  (  In Europe  we have dried and salted cod  used in gastronomic cooking in Portugal, Italy, France,  etc ( Baccala , Baccaliou,..Brandade de morue  etc..

35 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

In  countries  near the sea  is normal to found a lot of kinds of dry fish  The  inhabitants use that also like a chewing candy   and you don't need a fridge  to store that food.  You can find also dry fish in African countries ( the fishes are hanged on the beach and the sun dries the lines of fishes  the small for us is very strong )

sorry for that comment, but it's not so weird  to see some people eat that kind of fish  (  In Europe  we have dried and salted cod  used in gastronomic cooking in Portugal, Italy, France,  etc ( Baccala , Baccaliou,..Brandade de morue  etc..

also "Bacalhau" 😛

I live near the sea and in all this years never eat dry fish neither remember find that in restaurants or groceries.. always cooked (in many different ways).. i was talking specifically on "dry" fish detail.. that i think it's more "related" to countries at east and maybe north of europe

3 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

the night seems to be hot

ocqa.png

You're not kidding! They've been in and out of that hot tub like 4 times already! Anastasia and Lexy seem to be extremely horny tonight they can barely keep their hands off of each other. Poor Pete is going to be drained dry before the night is over. I hope he's drinking plenty of fluids and eating a high protein snack every now and then. He might want to switch from booze over to something pre-sport like Gatorade.