Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

Alma and Kolya  went back at 5 and quarter AM  Anastasia  a quarter after alone  laughing and directly in bedroom. The couple of Ana's friends seems a little bit to be cold ,Alma  seems angry;After  meeting in the hall (blind spot of entrance) Alma and Kolya returned n LR  They went to bed without a little kiss. The night would fix the things between  the both , I hope

On 9/15/2018 at 12:55 AM, Amy3 said:

That thought has crossed my mind. You know they want a piece of my perfect ass. I don't mind, but little do they know what I'm thinking about.

......Or maybe they do. 😍

Well yeah that's a factor for sure lol. You've def got a pretty smokin booty and depending on what you're wearing to the events it'll be hard pressed for a semi-drunk dude to keep himself in check. Also keep in mind that a lot of guys mistake kindness for flirtyness with thoughts like "Hey she was nice to me, I've totally got a shot!"

4 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Ha ha reminds me when I was just a wee lad. I would pretend to go "Deep Sea Diving" in my bathtub. I'd hunt for sunken treasure chests and pirate ships. AKA. G.I.Joe toys and Ninja Turtle figures.

Exactly 😁 with the small difference that i din't had agitated "sea waters" by jacuzzi bubbles 😁