Sina & Jules (2018)

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No.. in opposite to C&S that seems to have some kind of connection here lately seems just random people that arrives and follows the orders of the movie director to get the best plans to in front of the cams.
Check on archive the firsts threesome here or the Nina / Sina parties in bedroom at NAS house before they get their house and you have a pretty good idea 
And seems being using the scheme nina&alan used on their last times online when they had "guests".. Doing work by shifts.. one day is one at home to work.. the following day is the other one  to receive the "guests".. In the middle randomly the get together in the same house 

So it's basically just a way to boost their view count and the "actors" are presumably compensated one way or the other?

1 minute ago, WatcherCC said:

So it's basically just a way to boost their view count and the "actors" are presumably compensated one way or the other?

Yep that's the way i see it.. Doing cam shows without using laptop cams on chaturbate but using vh cams with "guests" and put them performing on cams 

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yep that's the way i see it.. Doing cam shows without using laptop cams on chaturbate but using vh cams with "guests" and put them performing on cams 

Strange. Wont that cost them more money that it actually brings in? Also, the couple from today really look like they need help so perhaps this is also some kind of sex therapy as a bonus.

The whole show was bizarre - no one seemed like they were enjoying themselves. It was actually more like a silent movie performed by autistic actors.

image.jpeg.6f405064bf69ae48e0f6e6360f0e696e.jpeg

4 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

Strange. Wont that cost them more money that it actually brings in? Also, the couple from today really look like they need help so perhaps this is also some kind of sex therapy as a bonus.

The whole show was bizarre - no one seemed like they were enjoying themselves. It was actually more like a silent movie performed by autistic actors.

image.jpeg.6f405064bf69ae48e0f6e6360f0e696e.jpeg  0

Was they a real couple??? or a couple (male+female)???  😉

Bold: Exactly the way i saw it 😉 The same situation with that "threesomes" i told before.. just there "doing it" to cams and positioning according to cams positions 

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Exactly the way i saw it 😉 The same situation with that "threesomes" i told before.. just there "doing it" to cams and positioning according to cams positions 

Well, or that they are not being paid enough to enjoy themselves or that they are beyond help.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

Apparently the guests care - the more you pay the better the performance. 🙈

And the viewers also care.. not all of course.. for some even rapes/abuse is great to have on cameras

Not to say some of the tenants, more then once in some houses they got money (or receive "gifts")  for the "good time passed"