Zack & Blonde Part #1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Anyone knows the name of that utility that Jade is using on milk?? 

For italian cocktail Latte.

two-coffee-lattes-871288192606y7_QA.jpg

She used micro-mixer - like this or other. Especially make cocktails.

265003.jpg

And as always - Jade guarantees good evening:heart:.

540.jpg

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Jade is around far too often. I'm personally getting a little tired of her but I fear Zack and this girl might actually be dating.

Why not? Jade is cute girl. She did not disappoint subscribers - never from first day with orgy, to the last days. Always good sex.

At the same time - Zack from time to time, fucks other girls. Do not forget the Blonde - he regularly invite girls/friends.

For their success PS4 or guests in Pablo style (do nothing) is much bigger threat. And right people. Ruby - special story. Pablo&Juliet - do not survive at such pace. Juliet have few top nights (1-2 with Zack, 1 with Ruby) - but all the rest time nothing.:sad: Pablo 5 min -  boring guy. I'm not sure that in new apt, they can make their "empty" parties. Selma - yes. Monica&Dan - so-so. In new apt they are little better.

Jade ready now. But Zack - no.

1320.jpg

1321.jpg

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

Why not? Jade is cute girl. She did not disappoint subscribers - never from first day with orgy, to the last days. Always good sex.

At the same time - Zack from time to time, fucks other girls. Do not forget the Blonde - he regularly invite girls/friends.

For their success PS4 or guests in Pablo style (do nothing) is much bigger threat. And right people. Ruby - special story. Pablo&Juliet - do not survive at such pace. Juliet have few top nights (1-2 with Zack, 1 with Ruby) - but all the rest time nothing.:sad: Pablo 5 min -  boring guy. I'm not sure that in new apt, they can make their "empty" parties. Selma - yes. Monica&Dan - so-so. In new apt they are little better.

Jade ready now. But Zack - no.

1320.jpg

1321.jpg

Also think Jade it's great,but would not trade her for seing Zack bringing lots of girls,but till now he managed to do both things,to be nice time with her but also to have other girls in.If one day Zack and even blonde settle in with just one girl..then place will be lost.Kinda like what happened with Misty..she was great being wild and seing lots of dudes than she stayed with just one and things were never the same.

• Like 1