Zack & Blonde Part #1

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@groomy In your opinion why did the bisexuality end? 

Girls - active in 20+ apts. Guys (Otto/Henry). No info. I will assume that it does not give them much pleasure. And there is no monetary motivation.

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

About girls it's easy to find for Zack.. he only need to go "pick"  chaturbate girls like selma for sure will be a success and they are able to become "stars"  if income is justified.. Then with all that male friends they have it's just doing the visits and parties

Not CB - club. Club girls can work in Chatrubate. Or as Jade have useful work/profession.

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yay! Where do I sign up for all that fun? Paying $40/month to watch Zack and Blonde hook up with CB girls. Yeah, I'm sure it's worth it. 

You can watch as Dana - make  girl-girl and some time girl-girl-guy with Badoo/Tinder girls:biggrin:. Or Clara - for year have only 2-3 guests and fucks only with Stas.

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

😁And alexa numbers shows some evidences

Alexa ranks not good. By fact site popularity now - at november 2017. But then in VH 10-12 apartments, not 35+. And big fall in the US. RLC -  fall also. From April to July - they fell from 700 to 1400 position. That is faster than VH. But VH never reached even Top-2000 position in the global ranking (RLC now - 1368. VH now - 5970). And position in the United States in RLC is good (12% of site the audience = 2000 in the US rating).

Jade+toy&Zack.

140.jpg

141.jpg

142.jpg

143.jpg

144.jpg

145.jpg

146.jpg

Poor Blonde have sex only with mrs.Right:biggrin:

147.jpg

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

URGH, why didn't they archive this? I only joined VHTV for these two handsome men and they manage to archie every instance of them fucking girls but not them solo? Annoying!

post in archive moment request thread & we'll save it up to 48 hours. too late for that now!

56 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

post in archive moment request thread & we'll save it up to 48 hours. too late for that now!

Oh really...I can request certain moments to be archived? That's great, thank you so much for telling me 🙂 I'll make sure to keep a close on eye on Zack & Blondes apartment for any sexy moments then.

Thanks again ❤️

• Like 1