B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #5 / September

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

when he arrives, Miro is going to sleep with Bridget 

Miro doesn't want to be part of the orgy?  I guess she is saving herself for a guy she has never met and rubs one off too!  Miro is just a prime example another classy lady to grace the threshold of Barcelona!

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Can someone tell me what Shaila is doing in B4 ?  She never does anything, always in bed ... Never participates in any activity, no interactions with the other .. 

Trying her best to turn B-4 into the Barcelona hotel for those who committed to the nunnery.Image result for nuns

when she could be doing this for us !

See the source image

Or this

See the source image

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

There are actually 2 girls -Shaila and Dina in this apartment and 1 girl- Ksusha in B2 that deserve their own apartment together-------😏

Out of the RLC project IMO

The Preachers Daughter and her Nuns, I think RLC is trying to turn over a new life into Christianity :huh: 

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

The Preachers Daughter and her Nuns, I think RLC is trying to turn over a new life into Christianity :huh: 

Not quite so sure--the Catholic priests and the hieirarchy of the Catholic Church are not doing so well themselves lately 😏.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Not quite so sure--the Catholic priests and the hieirarchy of the Catholic Church are not doing so well themselves lately 😏.

Back in the day so long ago they, the hieirarchy of the Catholic Church, made the priests become celibate, because they were whoring around and having orgies. Maybe it is long overdue to let the priests get married again, might put an end to all this homosexuality crap.  For God's sake could you imagine fucking a nun ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

There are actually 2 nice girls -Shaila and Dina in this apartment and 1 nice girl- Ksusha in B2 that deserve their own apartment together-------😏

Out of the RLC project IMO

Agree that they are nice girls, but don't belong in the project ...