Charlee & Liss

Guest Just In

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This guest girl already did everything on cams,with her skinny blonde boyfriend.They were in an house(long time ago)were to couple lived..big bedroom with two beds..and were one guest dude kicked an girl in head and punched her...almost sure it's her.

Yes name was Evi. They were as boring like watching a hubcap rust 🤦‍♂️

25 minutes ago, zoifan said:

One thing I found is that VH prefers quantity over quality at this state of their business.

The need to show a big number of fluff apartments so they can win new subscribers over competition.

I'm supporting you with an example of my own expertise. "If there is a large amount of something in the market, that thing's unit value decreases." I miss the days where there are only 10-15 houses

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes name was Evi. They were as boring like watching a hubcap rust 🤦‍♂️

The question is..what an ex resident from a&a does in an jeka place?And why to recycle old residents like her that did so little.

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The question is..what an ex resident from a&a does in an jeka place?And why to recycle old residents like her that did so little.

If that is Evi then she wasn't a A&A resident she stayed in the big joke I mean palace with Stella & Stephan.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I'm supporting you with an example of my own expertise. "If there is a large amount of something in the market, that thing's unit value decreases." I miss the days where there are only 10-15 houses

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fucking hell,so she it's that girl with the pink thing in pussy doing fake cam shows for half an nigh,days with Stella?God have mercy.

No she stayed with her boyfriend in the Palace and done only shows with him on CB.

11 minutes ago, Just In said:

If that is Evi then she wasn't a A&A resident she stayed in the big joke I mean palace with Stella & Stephan.

Now i see it,she also resembles an older resident,but indeed seems that girl(Evi),didn't watch s&s so Gess that's why I didn't recognize her,maybe if she had the pink thing stuked in pussy I would recognize her from preview thumbs.