I Don't Get IT

Guest Jimbo10

So let me get this straight; On RLC they can turn off the lights(even with no IR like kitchen) when making love(like Maya and mate did today)?  Why do they use covers so much, are they THAT shy?  Then why sign on? I saw Maya finally 'acted' similar to a REAL woman today-rare. Why Oh Why do they leave some on so long when they are doing NOTHING sexual or even entertaining? Do these people not have any 'friends' ? They are monogamous? Really? Then why are they on there? In all they do is 'straight' sex, a lil oral(very little), then typical positions ONLY? Excepting Isabel, I have seen NOONE really hot with HEAT inside, and desirous most of the time. So why don't they put folks like that in there( I would think they have a waiting list)? I am single, but have a few gf's, we act nothing this dull at most anytime in my home.  No sense trying to slap me around for asking this,,,I'm just asking to know more.  CZ I don't get IT

How long have you been watching the RLC site?

And how long have you been haunting the CamCaps site.

After answering these 2 questions, I can then give you an answer. But if the answer to both is at least a month or more, then forget it. If you don't get it by now, you never will.

And the very first mistake that you made was posting this in the wrong section of the board. It should have gone in the Random Discussions page.

And BTW...Welcome Aboard.  :D

Why do they use covers so much, are they THAT shy? ..... I am single, but have a few gf's, we act nothing this dull at most anytime in my home.

Next time stick a camera on your gf's during sex & tell her everything they do will be seen around the world.

I'm sure you'll see some varied reactions.

Why do they use covers so much, are they THAT shy? ..... I am single, but have a few gf's, we act nothing this dull at most anytime in my home.

Next time stick a camera on your gf's during sex & tell her everything they do will be seen around the world.

I'm sure you'll see some varied reactions.

They are paid for this, darling!

• 2 months later...

They are trying to pass this as "real life" so you can't expect them to have wild and extreme sex. As for friends/visitors maybe people don't want to be seen on camera.

Maybe they should not tell their visitors they have the Cameras.

I'm guessing the tenants must tell all their guests about the cameras or else RLC is opening themselves to some major lawsuits for invasion of privacy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Squirrel

I am of the belief that even the most seasoned RLC veterans are subtly, and in the long-term profoundly, affected by the presence of cameras, and that it does indeed play a part in their behaviour and the behaviour of their guests. The mere act of us watching them must be sensed, accounted for, and alters our perception of what really "Real Life Cam" is.