B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Anita packed and zipped her suitcase a little while ago maybe her visit is up,   ???

It is no wonder that RLC is Going down the drain, Falling off the face of the earth, Going to hell in a hand basket, Being dropped like a hot potato.

I seen a picture of Bridget's guest, Damn fine looking young lady if you ask me, and then Angelic Adventurous Awesome Anita, they can't seem to find a way to keep the best of bunch anymore, and just get these second rate hand me downs, or they get nuns vying for the nunnery, because they would not commit any sins.

Then there is the last of the so called princesses, the completely overrated Kamilla, and the little blonde freeloader.

Obviously, my little plastic card is safe in my wallet, and very well will be staying there as RLC is dying fast.

Crashing and Burning, Falling apart at the Seems and face planting nose first. Mostly because they have their heads stuck up their Asses

Not sure why you call her a freeloader, she does pretty much the same thing as Kamilla, showers naked and everything, the only difference is she dont have her own room and is not on the list 🙂

She left very early this Morning around 5.00 but without her suitcase and now, sh's back in bed.  I just wish the'd keep her and send one of ¸the NUNS home.

Just checked replay, she came back to the apt. at o9.58  She was gone almost 5 hours………….where……………..???

40 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

She left very early this Morning around 5.00 but without her suitcase and now, sh's back in bed.  I just wish the'd keep her and send one of ¸the NUNS home.

Just checked replay, she came back to the apt. at o9.58  She was gone almost 5 hours………….where……………..???

Think her bf JZ is in town 😉 (he can't share bed with her in B4 you know) 😉 

• Like 1