Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #2

zzakary

4 hours ago, nadiuska said:

at 1-40 they began to make sex. Eva has spoken a little, said aha gesticulating no then him to ridden, with on the briefs.

Then 10 minutes eEva give him a bj. then they make sex with Eva that  masturbated herself, Sam seemed a distracted po. Eva was careful not to make Sam touch the bottom. Eva has wanted that came inside, so he has put the condom. After 5 minutes, Sam try masturbated eva with Eletric dildo, but seem that Eva don't agree.

My opinion is that Sam make sex just because is a long time tyhat they don't make...... but he was not resourceful as usual. Does Eva perhaps want to make him to pay something happened in past? The Sunday with their friend where Eva had remained apart? when she had made him feel the hasshole with 2 fingers,(not inside) but /she had not granted more

la traduction de vos textes sont décousues en français ....alors que pour les autres membres il n ' y a pas de problème de traduction ...peut être que mes textes se traduisent mal en anglais  aussi ..............

.the translation of your texts are disjointed in French .... while for the other members there is no problem of translation ... maybe my texts translate poorly into English too

ok

dopo 1 ora  a letto e avere parlato parecchio, Sam cercava comunque di allungare le mani: lei non sembrava molto contente. E mentre lei si girava,dormiva un po,lui iniziava a masturbarsi.

Piuttosto di cercare di capire Eva e risolvere i problemi, preferisce umiliarla con lei al fianco si masturba. Coì lei si alza e va in cucina a studiare. Bella domenica....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nadiuska said:

ok

dopo 1 ora  a letto e avere parlato parecchio, Sam cercava comunque di allungare le mani: lei non sembrava molto contente. E mentre lei si girava,dormiva un po,lui iniziava a masturbarsi.

Piuttosto di cercare di capire Eva e risolvere i problemi, preferisce umiliarla con lei al fianco si masturba. Coì lei si alza e va in cucina a studiare. Bella domenica....

Capisco meglio in italiano con il traduttore

un véritable  moment de plaisir de voir Éva dans son bain  ....pas de sexe  ....avec la mousse pas de voyeurisme ....que de de la séduction avec des sourires complices ,des regards puissants ,que de la sensualité ....je ne l ' ai jamais vu tricher en amour avec des simulations devant devant la caméra ....hors catégorie parmi toutes les filles de RLC

a real moment of pleasure to see Eva in her bath .... no sex .... WITH the foam no voyeurism .... THAT seduction with complicit smiles, powerful looks, only sensuality. ... I have never seen any simulations in front of the camera .... out of category among all the girls of RLC

SAM est un bon à rien en amour ..depuis le temps il devrait connaitre le corps et les envies de Eva ...elle lui a encore montrer ce soir ...des caresses sur les bras des baisers sur les joues dans le cou ...bref tous les préliminaires pour l ' exciter ....lui attaque directement les mains sur les seins et le nez dans sa chatte ....alors elle l ' a gentiment renvoyé se masturber  devant son ordinateur comme un imbécile           

SAM is a good for nothing in love .. since the time he should know the body and the desires of Eva ... she still show him tonight ... caresses on the arms of kisses on the cheeks in the neck. .. all preliminaries to excite her .... directly attack her hands on the breasts and nose in her pussy .... then she gently returned masturbating in front of her computer like a fool

• Like 2

La mia opinione è scritta nel post del 16 settembre.

Il 7 settembre lei ha ceduto alle avances di Sam che si è messo dietro di lei, sua posizione preferita, e ha incominciato a penetrerla.Dal viso di eva  si è capito ad un certo punto che nongradiva, credo abbia approffittato di lei analmente. Il viso, la su espressione erano distaccate, di fastidio, qusi di dolore

Ed è stato l'ultima volta che lei ha fatto quello lui voleva, adesso lei cerca attenzioni e dolcezza secondo me.

• Like 1